February 2016 Moms

Twins are here!

Friday morning DH and I headed up to the hospital for my c-section. I was fine until about 15 minutes before going back then I started getting nervous. I got in and they did my spinal block. After helping me lay down on the table I started feeling a ton of pressure in my chest like I couldn't breathe. It made me panic, but they gave me some medicine to help with the nausea and dizziness. I still ended up getting sick on the table, but they took good care of me. DH came in and what seemed like only seconds later they delivered little miss. Aria Jupiter Camuso was born at 10:38am weighing 4lbs12oz 17 3/4in long. She had no immediate problems, cried right away, and the nurses took her to get cleaned up. Two minutes later her brother was born, but he wasn't breathing. He was taken away quickly to have his airway cleared and it was a huge relief to finally hear his cry. Blake Stone Camuso was born at 10:40am weighing 5lbs5oz 18in long. 

We all got to come home Monday and they have both been doing great. We were dealing with some feeding issues in the hospital, but both are nursing like champs now!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Twins are here!