February 2016 Moms

*Tuesday Ticker Change* 1/19

Weeks/ fruit- 

Cravings/ symptoms- 

Rants/ raves- 

Doctor Appointments- 

GTKY- What is your ideal situation for labor and delivery? Home birth/ birthing center/ hospital/ med free/ epidural/ iv meds/ c sectional/ vaginal birth? If everything went perfect and to plan, what would your little ones birth look like?

My Baby Penguins
DD1: 9/19/11
DS: 1/1/14
DD2: 1/31/16

Re: *Tuesday Ticker Change* 1/19

• Weeks/ fruit- 37 weeks

Cravings/ symptoms- I just want to eat everything in sight.  that's how i'm feeling right now.  Sleeping sucks, and peeing all the time!  otherwise, I'm feeling baby swish around which is still nice :)

Rants/ raves- I have this weird pain in my upper back that has been SUPER annoying the past 5 days.  I can't seem to knock it either.  We got all the baby stuff out and washed this past weekend so i think we're at least ready for baby now whenever it decides to come.

Doctor Appointments- I have one this afternoon and I think he's going to be checking my progress.  I'm excited and not at the same time.

GTKY- What is your ideal situation for labor and delivery? Home birth/ birthing center/ hospital/ med free/ epidural/ iv meds/ c sectional/ vaginal birth? If everything went perfect and to plan, what would your little ones birth look like?

My "plan" is to be in a hospital, hopefully have an epi for more than an hour this time around, and a vaginal birth.  that's the plan.  pretty straight forward i think.  
    My Baby Penguins
    DD1: 9/19/11
    DS: 1/1/14
    DD2: 1/31/16

• Weeks/ fruit- 37 tomorrow-winter melon

Cravings/ symptoms- if this heartburn and dizziness doesn't stop soon I'm going to kill someone.

Rants/ raves-
    Rant: the girl I had been training for a week-over 11 unpaid hours of my own personal
    Time- got fired. I am SO thankful, because she was rude and didn't treat me clients well and then lied over and over. Not to mention she got hired and then immediately changed her schedule and decided that certain dogs weren't for her. Ugh. Just total trash.. Anyways, now I have to do all this unpaid training AGAIN and I'm super sick and so exhausted. I'm already behind in school because of how much time I wasted on the girl and I am so stressed out. I mean seriously, my paycheck should've been triple what is was because the training hours..oh and this freaking girl has the nerve to say I didn't prepare her and that I was a terrible walker/care taker! Uhm. Im sorry that 4 pages of detailed notes and personal tips for each client makes you unprepared.
    Raves: family friend just bought us a SUPER cute diaper bag! It's Winnie the Pooh :smile:
    Doctor Appointments- scheduled for one Friday.. They're probably going to change it.

I want pain meds, definitely. I hope she looks like her daddy but with my eyes. My husband is stunning and then I'm just "eh" so she will do better taking after him. :lol:
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeks/ fruit- 37 weeks / Winter Melon

Cravings/ symptoms- Some of my teeth have started to ache every now and then, heartburn but it has died down a bit, frequent bathroom trips, super dry skin,

Rants/ raves- I got whatever has been going around the office and have a sore throat, congestion, and cough. I've had such bad coughing fits that it now hurts when I cough and i've blown my nose so much it's raw. Ugh.

Doctor Appointments- Tomorrow with u/s and NST

GTKY- What is your ideal situation for labor and delivery? Home birth/ birthing center/ hospital/ med free/ epidural/ iv meds/ c sectional/ vaginal birth? If everything went perfect and to plan, what would your little ones birth look like? Vaginal delivery in the hospital. I'd love for it to go quickly and not be as painful as I'm thinking it's going to be so that way I wouldn't be tempted with an epi
  • Weeks/ fruit- 38/pumpkin

Cravings - pineapple

I'll update the rest later - I'm sitting in l&d and they confirmed my water broke last night!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SarahS06 said:

Weeks/ fruit- 38/pumpkin

Cravings - pineapple

I'll update the rest later - I'm sitting in l&d and they confirmed my water broke last night!

Wow!! I hope everything goes smoothly!
  • Weeks/ fruit- 38 Weeks, Pumpkin

Cravings/ symptoms- Eat everything! I would kill for a peanut butter blast from Sonic right now...Symptoms - headaches for the past 3 days (but no swelling and my BP is normal, so not Pre-E), sore wrists, back pain

Rants/ raves- I got nothin' really..

Doctor Appointments- NST this morning, growth ultrasound tommorrow morning, and depending on those results, another NST on Friday or just a regular check up. Will find out if they'll let me go another 2 weeks after that u/s as well.

um...have the baby? I don't know. I don't really have a "plan" for it. I'm gonna do whatever they tell me they're doing...It will be in a hospital though!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • 37 Weeks

Cravings/Symptoms- I've been craving more healthy foods, fruits and veggies, etc. it's amazing how that does not affect my weight gain, though;) as far as symptoms, same as everybody else - just uncomfortable and stuff. Ready to be done.

Rants/raves- I tried two new Pinterest recipes tonight and neither were great. So disappointing:( otherwise, Not much going on.

Dr appt- tomorrow, and then he's off the next week, so I'm actually still at every other week appointments, technically. Which....is kind of nice;) last time he offered me a PT referral for my SPD pain and I told him I didn't think I needed it, now I think I'm going to ask tomorrow. Realistically, I had both my other kids at 41+ weeks, so I could still be pregnant for 4 weeks. Yikes. That's still a good chunk of time - might as well give it a try.

GTKY - that's a good question, and I honestly went back and forth. I've said a million times here, so I'm sure you're all sick of year if it, that my first birth was a rough induction with epidurals tries that never worked:/ because I'm not sure if it would work in the future, I went unmedicated with #2. I think, honestly, in a perfect world I would want a hospital birth with an epidural that worked well. But since I'm unsure if that would be a possibility, my realistic goal is an unmedicated, hospital, waterbirth. And hopefully it's easy and comfortable;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker