September 2015 Moms

Urinary Issues

super Embarrassing but are any of you experiencing urinary problems, the other day I was working out and I squatted and felt urine come out, Trust me when I say I was on top of my kegal exercises and still am, the other night I was dreaming I was going to the restroom and if it was not because baby wimpered I would have peed! any of you mamas experiencing the same issue?

Re: Urinary Issues

• Oh yes, I still have some issues when jumping or doing any kind of plyo. And to be honest, I don't feel like I poop the same either. It's all kinda off down there still, 20 weeks PP. not cool.
  • I would pee when I ran hard before pregnancy thank you US Army but now if I have to go its very hard for me to hold it. I have been trying to get the kegels kicked in because I did not do enough during pregnancy apparently. I have to wear pads to work still just in case I have a leak. I am super embarrassed. I am certain if I did jumping jacks or squats I'd loose it as well... I also feel that my farts go the wrong way now. They used to go out the back and now come around the front and its weird getting a fart around the front...
  • Loading the player...
  • cait040415cait040415 member
    edited January 2016
    Yiggle09 said:

I would pee when I ran hard before pregnancy thank you US Army but now if I have to go its very hard for me to hold it. I have been trying to get the kegels kicked in because I did not do enough during pregnancy apparently. I have to wear pads to work still just in case I have a leak. I am super embarrassed. I am certain if I did jumping jacks or squats I'd loose it as well... I also feel that my farts go the wrong way now. They used to go out the back and now come around the front and its weird getting a fart around the front...

THIS!!!! What the hell is that?!? I never knew a fart could do that! Is anyone else having a harder time holding in gas btw? I am ok on pee but any time I have gas I can't hold it!!! It leeches out of me :( I think I took the advice to push like a BM way too seriously and broke something back there!
  • I am literally laughing and crying at my desk right now, thank you ladies for the humor:)
  • After 4 kids in 5 years I leak every day :-( I can't hold it at all, if I have to pee I HAVE to go immediately. If I sneeze or cough while standing up I pee a little and if I do jumping Jacks or any moves like that I leak.... I feel like I have pretty good muscle tone down there but I think it's inevitable after that many kiddos so close together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yep... if I have to go pee and I am sitting down it is really dicey if I try and hold it for any period of time... when I do go to get up it is a mad dash and some hoping lol.
  • I'm so glad you posted this. I have been wanting to but I'm so embarrassed. I never feel fresh and I feel like I always smell like old urine (like a nursing home or subway stop!) even if I just got out of the shower.
    If I go right to my workout class in the morning (it's all moms) and don't shower first thing I definitely feel like I stink, I'm so self-conscious about it :(
    I'm afraid it's such a mess down there I don't even want my husband anywhere near me.
    I can't wait for my yearly exam in March to talk to my midwife about it. I kegel every time I think about it.
  • I didn't have my baby naturally but I do find it so hard to hold it in. I used to be able to do the pee pee dance and now when I have to go I really have to go. There is no holding it in.
  • I leak and wear a pad daily. It is difficult to hold the gas in. I have to pee immediately when I get the urge. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited January 2016
    lolad5 said:

I didn't have my baby naturally but I do find it so hard to hold it in. I used to be able to do the pee pee dance and now when I have to go I really have to go. There is no holding it in.

I had a vaginal birth, but ditto on the rest! When I have to pee now, I have to pee NOW! It's even worse than when I was pregnant. But I also feel like I have a bigger bladder now than I did before because it seems like I can hold more, and when I pee, my stream is much stronger than before!
  • I can relate to all of this :( Jumping jacks? Forget it. I used to love jogging but now I can't do it without peeing.
  • What about those bladder helpers I have seen in the commercials? They are similar to tampons. I wonder if that will help.