Pregnant after a Loss

Back but a nervous wreck/intro

A little over 4 weeks.

After 3 miscarriages I am just anxiety. That is what my whole like has become at this point. I am picking fights with my husband. I just want to cry. I want to be happy and I just can't be yet. Every twinge I feel I panic and run to the bathroom expecting to be bleeding.

First hgc on Thursday was 57.
Today's was 570.6.

Progesterone was 20 and still waiting on the results from today's.

I just want everything to be okay. I want this baby to stick. I want my baby Thor to stay where he/she is.

Re: Back but a nervous wreck/intro

• Congratulations and welcome back!! Will be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!

• Thank you. My belly feels a little weird tonight and I am trying to have positive thoughts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations & you've come to the right place for anxiety! We are all feeling it! I'm so sorry about your 3 babies. Do they have any idea what could be the cause?
  • Congratulations!!  thoughts and prayers for you momma.  Keep us updated.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @mommaseal No all my test were fine. Nothing pointed to a real reason. I am going to ask for more blood work to keep me sane until my u/s on Feb 3rd
  • Congratulations! Fingers crossed that all your numbers continue to stay great!
  • Ha...Thor was my nickname for our baby because my husband said whatever baby manages to survive the Hunger Games going on in my uterus is going to be pretty strong. (Now that I know she's a girl, Thor doesn't work so well...) Good luck to you! I had two losses and I know a third would have really done a number on me. Even more than the first two already had. I hope your little Thor thrives! It will make everything worth it.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• We love love love superhero movies and we picked a super strong one because this little one has to be tough and hold on. We are team green so Thor will work until he/she is here

the doctor called and they are happy with my counts hcg 570 and prog 22.7 so they weren't going to do anything else until February. I told them my anxiety could not take that and begged for a blood test again next week and they reluctantly agreed.