April 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change!

Better get this posted before I head into work otherwise it won't get posted!

Week/Fruit:

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves:

Upcoming appts:

GTKY: Show us what you have accomplished for the nursery!!

Re: Monday Ticker Change!

• Options

Week/Fruit: 29/Acorn Squash!

Symptoms: leg cramps, BH, SOB,

Rants/Raves: I am involved in a fetal echo study and last week I had a fetal echo done and the tech was doing 4D of the heart and she also did it if her little face!! So cute!!

Upcoming appt: 32 week appt on Feb 10th!

GTKY: Show us what you have accomplished for the nursery!! We don't have any of the decorations hung yet, but I love it!

N
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 27/rutabaga

Symptoms: extreme fatigue, leg cramps, heartburn, nosebleeds, emotional

Rants/Raves: I swear tha my boobs have already started leaking, but each time I check, there's nothing there. They just feel wet. All. Of. The. Time.

Upcoming appts: Thursday is my glucose screen.

GTKY: I can't work on the boys room until we move :'(

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 26/eggplant

Symptoms: Been feeling really good, just have a cold so not getting a ton of sleep.

Rants/Raves: I have spent a majority of the weekend working on the registry.  I think I have it almost completed!  I even decided on cloth diaper brands which has been super overwhelming as there are so many choices!

Upcoming appts:  I have the holiday off so naturally I scheduled my glucose screening for today.  I've heard it's a blast so I'm really looking forward to it. :wink: 

GTKY: Show us what you have accomplished for the nursery!!  Our nursery still looks like an office...we did spend yesterday going through all the stuff we have in there, which made me feel a little better.  We have to move furniture out/get rid of furniture and then we can start decorating! @Brandi81012 --love your nursery!  I'm also planning on doing the gold polka dots on a wall.  We've decided on the Jenny Lind Da Vinci crib in White and the Hemnes Ikea dresser.  Still have to select a glider. I also found a rug at Target that I am going to pick up today (yay 20% off!).  Color scheme will be gray/gold/pink.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, first time doing this....

Week/fruit: 26/head of lettuce

Symptoms: not sleeping for crap

Rants and raves: having such a hard time with my registry, but its coming along.

Gtky: nursery is almost finished! Will post some pics when I get home. Redid hardwood floors yesterday, they turned out really nice.
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 29 weeks! Acorn Squash

Symptoms: BH, sciatic pain, hand cramps.

Rants/Raves: My husband became friends with an incredible photographer at work who offered to take our birth AND newborn pictures for free!!! I am so excited!! Also, passed my glucose test! Woohoo!!

Upcoming appts: 32 week appt. Feb 8th!

GTKY: Still a lot to do but it's getting there!

Me: 23 Hubby: 26
    Married: April 2011
    Son: May 2014
    Baby #2 Due: April 4th, 2016
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 29, acorn squash

Symptoms: none! After the barfy hell I endured for 4.5 months, I'm having the most uneventful pregnancy. The only thing bugging me is my hips hurting from sleeping on my side.

Rants/Raves: big time rant. When we went to order the crib I wanted for the past 3 months i was told it takes 16 weeks to get delivered which is a month past my due date. What made me mad is the fact that we were told in November that if we ordered in January it would be here by March. I had a melt down in the store. Bad times. Ended up getting a different one.

Upcoming appts: just the regular prenatal appts that are happening every 2 weeks now.

GTKY: nursery hasn't been started! We are renovating the bathroom, once that's done the nursery floors will get redone and the painting. I have bought almost everything I need to do the nursery thought. Here are 2 random pics of stuff I bought this weekend.