June 2015 Moms

I secretly judge...

14567810»

Re: I secretly judge...

• Wtf just happened! @ChardeeMacDennis , that totally sums up how I feel. And @dancegurl1118 , so confused!
    But, I do occasionally find myself wondering if the gbcb board still exists (yep), and if its worth making the effort to find it and check it out (nope). Thanks randos for saving me that 10 minutes of my life.
    @mellymar , be careful, please please please don't get yourself banned!
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• I judge people who keep their holiday decor out waay past the holiday. Halloween decorations in December? Christmas lights in summer? Nope nope nope.
  • Loading the player...
  • ^^ we took down our Christmas wreath yesterday! It was real this year and looked so pretty
  • Our neighbors are still celebrating the holiday Clark Griswold style. Last year they celebrated until April.
  • ^^its only January and still winter...in my judgey opinion you're good haha.
  • ^^ yup. And this is why I dislike Xmas trees. And we have one this year, and its still up, with a carpet of dead needles underneath it. In my defense, I'm home alone with LO all week (except for today), so we'll be able to get rid of it this weekend once DH is home
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker