Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC #1- Possible Symptoms

Re: TTC #1- Possible Symptoms

• Right... Good luck with this one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm hoping hubby doesn't catch me on here :smiley: He hates when I Google pregnancy symptoms. We've been TTC for 9 months, but this month I'm having some different symptoms. According to my ovulation tracking, I'm 8 days past Ovulation today. I've had very tender breasts for three days now, and my husband said they look a little 'swollen.' I also had some light cramping today. I usually do not cramp before AF only during AF. Anybody know if these could be symptoms? I know early symptoms are like PMS, but I'm so hoping for a BFP this month.
    We hate that here too.

Your symptoms could be pregnancy related or PMS related. Nobody knows until you have a +HPT. If you're pregnant enough to have symptoms, your pregnant enough to have a +HPT, so you should probably just got pee on a stick. No need to update us with results.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Are you temping? That's the only way to know for sure when you've ovulated. The "ovulation tracking" apps just guess they are never accurate.
  • AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited January 2016
    We aren't Google and we don't symptom spot here.
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Guys, I'm sorry. Didn't realize that posting on here would yield such negative comments. I'm just gonna retreat, thanks anyway. Good luck to you all...
  • But if you know that pregnancy symptoms are like AF symptoms why are you asking us about if your symptoms are symptoms?

It's almost like you're trying to ask us if you are KTFU.  We don't know.  HPT's, they know.
  • Guys, I'm sorry. Didn't realize that posting on here would yield such negative comments. I'm just gonna retreat, thanks anyway. Good luck to you all...

The dirty delete was unnecessary. You've been quoted....

Or, you could have read the thread at the top in all caps that says:
    "READ ME BEFORE POSTING"

You could have followed the guideline of not asking us if your KTFU, and you would have not yielded such negative comments.

• You know, I signed up for this website a while back. I haven't used the forums until just now. I was trying to delete the whole thread. I'm sorry, I suppose I should have read more into the culture of The Bump before posting. 
    I was hoping to find a community of like women. Struggling to conceive is hard enough without all of this, though. Again, I apologize. I think I simply misunderstood the purpose of these forums.
  • I just don't understand what is happening in here today.
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• You're right. Again, I apologize. 
    Or, you could have read the thread at the top in all caps that says:
    "READ ME BEFORE POSTING"

You could have followed the guideline of not asking us if your KTFU, and you would have not yielded such negative comments.

You're right. Again, apologies.
  • Stick around OP. These women are ahh-maz-ing. The TWW thread is made daily and that's where we all post to ask questions and commiserate. You'll learn a lot here and find yourself a part of a smart, supportive community. Promise.

Just be sure to read the newbie thread pinned at the top ;)

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • SLou24 said:
    Just in case you do come back, OP, I'd like to offer you an anecdote: 

A few cycles ago, after 20 something years of menstruation, I had breast tenderness leading up to AF for the first time EVER. Ever. Ever ever. In all of my 33 years of living. And guess what? I wasn't pregnant, it was just a fun new PMS symptom my body decided to adopt. 

So, long story short, symptoms =/= pregnancy. 
    Yep. I had similar weirdness happen while I had the nexplanon implant. They appeared to grow a cup size overnight, out of nowhere. Not pregnant. 

On that note (*pregnancy mention*) when I was pregnant, I have never in my life been so sure I wasn't pregnant and had zero symptoms but took a test just in case before taking certain meds. Boom, pregnant. 

A test is really, truly the only way to tell. 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"