2nd Trimester

When will you feel baby move?

Re: When will you feel baby move?

• DD #1- 19 weeks
    DD #2- 17 weeks
    DS- 14 Weeks

It depends. Every pregnancy I felt them sooner. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt him at 21 weeks and 4 days
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 13 weeks today, just felt my baby move these past couple days. This is my 3rd pregnancy , I'm positive it was NOT gas.
  • Felt my baby's first for sure movements at 22 weeks.
  • I barely starting feeling my baby move. It's like butterflies
  • I am 24 weeks and he kicks so strong my stomach bounces!!
  • Unmistakable kicks and more frequent movement at 22 weeks. I'm 23 weeks today and the last 3 days she has been kicking me constantly. I felt her a few times for about a month but nothing distinct. Up until last week I couldn't tell if she was moving or if I had gas.
  • I'm pregnant with my first and started feeing him around the end of 16 weeks and I feel him almost everyday now when I'm being very still. :) I'm 17W3D now btw 
  • FTM at 18 weeks & I think I've felt my baby twice... not too sure what I'm supposed to be feeling, I just know it was different than anything I've felt before! 
  • Ftm middle of 17 weeks. For me at the start it felt like he was in there making popcorn. Now today I'm assuming he's taking mma classes.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm pregnant with my first and I started to feel flutters at the beginning of my 16th week! My baby seems to move alot when I'm laying down or about to fall asleep! ☺ 
  • I'm 24 weeks now.  I think I started feeling her move in my 21st week (I wasn't sure at the time because they just felt like gas bubbles-without turning into an actual toot), but the movements became unmistakable in my 22nd week!  She doesn't hesitate to do cartwheels while I'm trying to sleep!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I'm 24 weeks too, and just felt really sure of the feeling this past weekend.  I wasn't imagining it either, cause hubby can feel it too!  My dog has been laying his head on my belly too  :p
  • Yes, as pp said every ones body is different and you will feel the baby move at different times in the pregnancy. Since week 8 I would feel little movement in my lower stomach, almost like a fish swirling around with gentle flowing movements. Then by week 16 I would feel slight jabs. Now, at week 26 I feel baby kicking in all different directions. When I ignore the movement baby only kicks harder, but when I put my hand on my stomach and try to feel my moving baby, it stops. Makes me think that the baby doesn't want me guessing it's movement, very unpredictable just like the father.
  • I am 20 weeks and my baby was up and about at 12 or 13 weeks, but dont be alarmed if you're later than that because my first born took his time and was moving at 14 weeks
  • I first felt little flutters around 17 weeks and they have just kept getting stronger! Now at 21 weeks my husband was able to feel a little kick!
  • babydoll616babydoll616 member
    edited February 2016
    I've been feeling flutters since my IVF transfer. But 19 weeks is when I felt her little feet kicking. My husband could feel her on the outside at 22 weeks... now he talks to her and she starts kicking
  • I'm almost 18 weeks and haven't felt anything yet. I'm a FTM so I know it will take a little longer, but I can't wait!
  • elldelelldel member
    edited February 2016
    I was sitting on the couch earlier and felt something like a soft, little thump in my lower stomach. Not sure if that's what it could be, but I'm definitely wondering! (17+5, FTM by the way)
  • I just felt my baby move at sixteen weeks! Its so crazy!!(:
  • I *think* I felt it, but I'm not sure! I'm guessing that when it happens, it's not open to doubt. And if I'm not sure if it happened, then I guess it didn't happen yet...
  • Started feeling a consistent fluttering at 18 weeks, occasionally some jabs. Mainly feel it at night before bed or after eating s big meal.
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• I'll be 20 weeks on friday and I felt her moving around on Sunday especially at night she was moving alot. But since then I haven't felt anything , was anyone else like that ?
  • I felt the first twinge of movement at 17w6d, since then its gotten stronger and more noticeable. Last night at 19w H even felt it!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm 12 weeks and I felt some butterfly feeling last day and I'm super excited now. I told about this to my hubby and he is little sad as he couldn't feel it and I told him to wait for some time. This is my first time and we are so happy.
  • I felt him move at 12 weeks! And I'm a first time bio mom. It was Easter and I hosted 25 people and tried not to cry. He is very active.
  • I started feeling vague sensations of movement at 16 weeks, and at 17 weeks I felt what must have been her change position- it was very distinct and sooo, so cool. Felt like a little fish doing a somersault in my belly!

Since then though, just more vague flutters except for a few days ago when I had my hand on my stomach and felt a tiny leg kick! It was awesome.

I love feeling baby. It's my favorite thing about pregnancy. I just wish I felt her more.
  • First felt small movement at week 19 (I'm a FTM) and have felt much more this week 20. The movement is less like flutters and more like baby is rolling around lol. It's pretty cool to finally confirm that it is the baby and not my stomach rumbling. 
  • I felt flutters at 12 weeks and full kick -punch-headbutt at 18 weeks. 20 week Ultrasound confirmed this combo last week. First bio. He's a mover. He responds to my poke and will follow my hand with light pressure. 
  • I started feeling kicks around were 21. I'm guessing the week before was flutters but I didn't recognize it that much. Now I'm 22 weeks and definitely feel the kicks!
    DS born 2016
  • I'm 16 weeks 5 days and my baby won't be still. I just lay and watch my belly button do the wave. I can feel small kicks at times. I wasn't expecting to feel movement for a few more weeks but I woke up this morning and one side of my belly was higher than the other, baby was pushing me already from the inside.
  • At 18 weeks feels like a butterfly fluttering in your stomach. The most amazing thing.
  • I went to the doctor at 12 weeks because I felt fluttering and it turns out that it was in fact fetal movement. I started feeling the kicks externally with my hands at 20 weeks. 
  • I'm 23 weeks and still haven't felt baby kick yet. :( I've felt movement and rolling feelings, but no kicks. FTM and plus size.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Call me crazy but at 13 weeks id feel pressure, and then flutters. Im now 14 weeks and cant wait for him to get stronger so the movements are more defined!!
  • Well i have anteria placenta so i dont feel mine as much and ill be 20 weeks in a couple of days, i hope i feel him soon !
  • STM started feeling baby at 16+3
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • I started feeling the baby flutter at about 14 weeks. Now I can feel a little thumps everyday :~)

• I'm 16w2d with twins, Baby B is very active. I don't feel any movement from baby A, should I be worried? This is my first pregnancy and I'm trying to freak out about everything.