1st Trimester

Waking up hungry

Hi
My name is Belinca. New to the board. Quick question.
Does/did anyone wake up in the middle of the night feeling really hungry? Would you get up and eat or try to go back to sleep? :)

Re: Waking up hungry

• Yes...
    It's helpful to keep some snack in your room and eat before you get up anyway to help with morning sickness.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Loading the player...
  • edited January 2016
    QFP from your DD on the TTGP board.
    -----------------------------------
    Belinca said:
    So me and my Hubby have been trying to get pregnant since last month. I was feeling that I was definitely pregnant while waiting to miss my period when lo and behold my period comes 4 days early. Usually I have regular cycles, but in November my cycle started to become irregular.
    At first I wanted the pregnancy to be real, but as the day went on I couldn't deny it was a real period. This month we've tried again, but now I'm feeling gassy the day after trying and nauseous 4 days after trying. My mind wants it to be pregnancy, but it's way too early to be feeling all that. I'm trying to tell myself that I ate something bad or its my lactose intolerance. My husband is trying to tell me that maybe I didn't have a real period the month before and I am re ally pregnant. I need someone to just set me straight so I don't waste a pregnancy test.
    --------------------------------------
  • According to your post history, you already have a kid. 

So...shouldn't you know the answers to whether or not you should eat, and that you should take a pregnancy test?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• You're an adult! Eat when you want. Are you asking if it's OK for you to have a midnight snack?
  • BelincaBelinca member
    edited January 2016
    Belinca said:

Hi
    My name is Belinca. New to the board. Quick question.
    Does/did anyone wake up in the middle of the night feeling really hungry? Would you get up and eat or try to go back to sleep? :)

Sorry for the misunderstanding. As far as I know I am not pregnant. I did not say I was pregnant. I thought asking a fun question (what I thought was a fun question) would be a nice way to start off on this board. I thought asking others about funny things that they might have done (considering it's the 1st trimester board) would be a nice way to start a conversation. I was not trying to get advice for myself.
    I guess I'm not communicating well at all.
    For my other post. I took in what the TTGP girls had given me and came to my senses. I was trying to start fresh.
    Bad idea.
  • Op, did you read the same post? You didn't ask for funny stories. You asked if people would eat in the middle of the night when they're hungry or go back to sleep. No mention about sharing funny anecdotes. You asked a question and people answered that specific question. I agree, you are not communicating well.

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Belinca said:
    Hi My name is Belinca. New to the board. Quick question. Does/did anyone wake up in the middle of the night feeling really hungry? Would you get up and eat or try to go back to sleep? :)
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. As far as I know I am not pregnant. I did not say I was pregnant. I thought asking a fun question (what I thought was a fun question) would be a nice way to start off on this board. I thought asking others about funny things that they might have done (considering it's the 1st trimester board) would be a nice way to start a conversation. I was not trying to get advice for myself. I guess I'm not communicating well at all. For my other post. I took in what the TTGP girls had given me and came to my senses. I was trying to start fresh. Bad idea.
    QFP

And um....You literally asked if you should eat if you're hungry. I fail to see the "fun" in that. If you want funny stories/anecdotes how about asking "Anyone have any funny pregnancy related stories or anecdotes they'd like to share?" We can not read your mind.