June 2015 Moms
Options

Star Wars-Spoilers

Who has seen Star Wars? What did you think? Theories on Rey?

Re: Star Wars-Spoilers

• Options
    Just saw it.... Enjoyed it but was disappointed with the ending.... I am torn between Rey being Luke's daughter that he doesn't know about (possibly a twin to the fighter pilot) or Han and Leia's daughter and the sister of Ben.

It was heartbreaking to watch Han die... Even Darty Vader had more of a soul than Ben.
  • Options
    upandbelowupandbelow member
    edited January 2016
    I think Rae is a Kanobi! That old man in the very beginning that gave the pilot the map to Luke was made me think of 'ol Ben, so I think there is some relation there!

Eta: I mean that she is a niece of obi wan, not his daughter!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think she's Han and Leia's daughter and Ben's twin. A true Jedi takes an oath of chastity so I don't think she's Luke's daughter. I predict some sort of dark/light comparisons in the future :)
  • Options

I think she's Han and Leia's daughter and Ben's twin. A true Jedi takes an oath of chastity so I don't think she's Luke's daughter. I predict some sort of dark/light comparisons in the future :)

Do you think Han and Leia know? Because they didn't really seem to care too much for her.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't think she's Han and Leia's because they showed zero recognition of her.
  • Options
    I thought she was Luke's daughter.  I didn't even consider that she was Leia's... interesting theory.  It's possible!
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    If she is Luke's I really hope he was unaware she was born or he is a major jerk ... He got to live on that peaceful island and she was a scavenger... And I think she will be a twin if she is his.... I want them to make an episode 6.5 so they can tell the whole story in between 6 and 7.
  • Options
    I don't think Obi-wan had time to get to the whole "can't get be in love if you're a Jedi" thing. I believe that was done away with when the Old Republic fell.
  • Options
    I love Star Wars but I grew up reading the books and the way Disney has written out their future sort of bugs me. The movie is great and all but a part of me feels like the took a book I like, made a movie of it, and completely butchered it.