September 2016 Moms

Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome to September 2016: Introduce Yourself Here!

• eagreggeagregg member
    edited January 2016
    Goodness, here I thought the TWW was bad... Turns out the three day wait to post here is just as annoying!

Anyways. Hello ladies! I was mildly active on the Loss and May11 boards under a similar username; I can't remember if I deleted it or just can't figure out my old login! Lol. DH and I are both 28. He is active duty with the national guard and I work at a child care center. Our daughter is four and I'm 5weeks 4days along with number two. We were (at least I thought we were) on the one and done train for a while but decided earlier last year we wanted to try. I had my IUD removed in Sept and got our BFP New Year's Eve. I'm definitely a mix of emotions, very excited to have another little one running around, only slightly terrified to basically start all over again. Lol. Definitely excited to be pregnant again! Despite being sick longer than anyone would like, I loved it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello! My due date is Sept 15. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Hello everyone! I'm back with a due date of September 5th. I'm 37, DH 45 my daughter is 15 months. We have 2 boys from his first marriage, 20 and 16. I will have a very full house!
  • Hi all, excited to be here. DH and I have a 2yr old DS and have been trying since Jan 2015. Charting since April 2015, had positive HPT's in August and September but then not positive. We were about to start clomid, so for NYE we went crazy cause I was sure we weren't prego, and then... We were! DS was born Oct 4 and this LO is due September 28! My DH may have a new job in March and then we will have to relocate in... September so it's gonna be a crazy 9 months! I think that sums it up :)
  • I'm 5w6d into my first pregnancy and my first ET, which was 5dFET. I'm an IVF patient, so my uterus has been monitored almost as closely as the NYSE. I've had two great beta results since the first pregnancy test, and my 7w u/s is on Tuesday. Besides going on vacation, how do you all keep calm when you're trying to stay positive about your pregnancy? I welcome suggestions. 

EDD is 9/8/16.
  • Hello :) I'm due 9/9/16 and have a DD who will be 1 on the 31st :'( DH and I are very excited to be expanding our family!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Hello, all. Just on the BFP high and wanting to announce. I have an EDD of 9/21, but just going with "late September" as my official statement. I have a DD who is nine months old (born at 41 weeks, 1 day, which is why I'm not trusting my due date), so I am doubtful I'll be posting as much this time around as I did when I was pregnant with her! But so happy to be here because we wanted our babies to be close in age. Plus, my SIL is due three weeks before I am and my sister is due in June, so lots of cousins for this LO. Good luck all of you and a happy and healthy nine months!
  • Hello, this is my first BFP. My husband and I are very excited, but still in disbelief. We were high school sweethearts and have been together almost 8 years, married for 3 of them. I went off of the pill a year ago and had many frustrations and problems getting a flow back, so we are thrilled that this is happening! My EDD is 09/10 but feel that it could be later in the month.

Congrats to everyone!
  • Hello everyone I've been (im)patiently waiting to post since last Friday. My DH and I have been TTC since I got my IUD taken out in August. I recently turned 30 and he is 32, we've been married a little over 3 years. I started using the ovulation predictor tests from Dollar Tree last month and got a positive on 12/22 and 12/23. Randomly decided to take a HPT last Thursday after being exhausted all week and got my first BFP. I took two more tests including a digital test just to make sure. This is my first pregnancy and we are so excited and are praying for a healthy pregnancy and birth. Based on my LMP my due date is 9/15, but I'm thinking it may be later based on the ovulation test. Hopefully I'll find out at my first appointment on 1/27. Blessings to you all!
  • Hi everyone...so excited to join you. Just got my BFP yesterday. My due date is September 16th. I have a 2 1/2 year old son who keeps me very active plus 2 step children son 16 years old and daughter 12. I got a lot of useful information from my board last time so looking forward to chatting with y'all for the next 9 months.
  • Hi everyone! I am 5 weeks pregnant and excited. My first child just turned 15.
  • Hi September 2016 mommas!
    My name is Lauren, I am 29 and due with LO #2 on 9-25.
    DS is Landry and is currently 20 months
    Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy
  • Hey everyone, congrats!! I got my first bfp on a hpt tonight. Based on my LMP were due 9/26. This will be our 4th baby, we have three little boys ages 4,5&7. I'm just still in shock and so excited! <3
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi ladies! My name is Elizabeth :) I am currently 20 years old and have a 8 MO. My husband and I have been married for 2 years and he is currently in the army :)
    I found out I was prego just about 5 days ago! It's crazy it feels like I just had my Lo! I was apart of the May bump group of 015 but our group got so bad it basically got closed down. It was horrible lol! My due date is 9/11! Hope I can make some new friends!
  • Hi everyone! It's so amazing to be pregnant! I'm 28 and this is my second time around. I should be due Sept 9th.

I live in mesa AZ, I'm a software engineer, and I'm just loving life with my growing family.

My first pregnancy resulted in identical twin girls which was crazy! They are almost 2 now! I'm hoping I'll be blessed with a singleton this time :). I'm looking forward to encouraging/advising Sept2016 moms who are expecting multiples! Can't wait to see who that will be!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hello! My EDD IS 9/14 based on LMP. This will be my second as we have a DS who just turned 18 months. Excited and nervous at the same time to add another little one into the mix!
  • Hello! So i surprisingly found out i was pregnant over the weekend and confirmed with a second test this morning.  Now let me step back and explain my history and why this is a surprise (a great surprise!).

I have a little boy who just turned 1 this past december.  I have been (and still am) breast feeding him and my period has yet to return (to normal?).  I had some spotting back in Nov (starting 11/29) that i thought was rather light and could have been implantation bleeding.  It lasted a few days, was brown and red.  I took a pregnancy test dec 5th and it was negative.  So then i thought, ok this must be my period and now i have a cycle to try to get pregnant! 

I had been using ovulation tests and tested positive on 12/18 (according to apps i should have ovulated closer to 12/13).  Anyways, i was expected to get my period towards the end of the month.  Christmas morning i woke up to bleeding (oh what a great christmas present!).  I didn't know what to expect at the time, but it lasted for a few days, and i was going through 1-2 regular pads a day.  So again, i assumed this was my period because it was actually heavier than the bleeding in Nov. Ok, great now i know i have a cycle and can really start trying in Jan.

So now, in jan i start taking ovulation tests on Jan 2nd.  It looked positive but i wasn't 100% sure....but i kept testing.  I got at least 5 days of for sure positive ovulation tests so finally on the 9th I said what the heck, i'll take a pregnancy test.  BOOM that was a positive.  and like a for sure positive (not a faint line...almost DARKER than the control line).  I took another test this morning (digital and week predictor) and that came back pregnant and estimating 5+ weeks pregnant.

So i guess where i'm still lost and confused is how pregnant am I? Should i be concerned about the bleeding in Dec if i'm still testing positive?

I have a doc appointment Jan 28th (that was the earliest they could see me)...do i have to just wait it out until then?  Maybe these are just pregnancy emotions overwhelming me more than normal.

Stats:
    I'm 29 (will be 30 by the time this LO is born, ek!)
    My Husband is 35
    My Son is 1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • eagregg said:
    Goodness, here I thought the TWW was bad... Turns out the three day wait to post here is just as annoying! Anyways. Hello ladies! I was mildly active on the Loss and May11 boards under a similar username; I can't remember if I deleted it or just can't figure out my old login! Lol. DH and I are both 28. He is active duty with the national guard and I work at a child care center. Our daughter is four and I'm 5weeks 4days along with number two. We were (at least I thought we were) on the one and done train for a while but decided earlier last year we wanted to try. I had my IUD removed in Sept and got our BFP New Year's Eve. I'm definitely a mix of emotions, very excited to have another little one running around, only slightly terrified to basically start all over again. Lol. Definitely excited to be pregnant again! Despite being sick longer than anyone would like, I loved it.
    Hi @eagregg!  Good to see you.  I don't know if you remember me, but I was on the May11 board also.  Congrats! :)

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • @erinmarie86 - I really don't know the answer for you, hopefully the 2 weeks until the 28th isn't too excruciatingly long.  Were you on the Dec14 board at all?  I had my son on 12/13/14. Excited at the idea of 2 a little under 2 years apart!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @AnnaS930 I was active in D14 with a different screen but mostly up until 2nd tri, then I just lurked. I chalk it up to lack of extra energy.
  • Hi everyone! I am 5 weeks along, due 9/15, based on LMP. This will be our third... we have a June 2011 boy (due May, though) and an August 2014 boy.

@JasonKristen and @eagregg ... Not sure how active I'll be (or what profile pic or anything I have on here...) but I'm here and SO excited to see you two!
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • Hi!

My husband and I were thoroughly surprised with a BFP on New Year's Eve- we were under the impression I wasn't able to get pregnant. So much for that!

I'm 27 (28 next week), DH is 31, married 2 years. I'm a law student (was a veterinary nurse until August when I went back to school) and he's a LEO. We're expecting our tiny human around 9/23. I told DH the morning when I found out because of the mini-panic. Not the most romantic way to tell him we're expanding our family...oops. 

Here's to all of our September babies-to-be!
  • SamiWallace11SamiWallace11 member
    edited January 2016
    Hey everyone, I got my positive on Monday actually. Based on my period I'm due around mid-September.... My husband and I have a 2 year old DS who will be 3 on the 30th. I would really appreciate some good thoughts and prayers. While at work today I started having some light brown/pink discharge, and has continued all day. Trying really hard not to freak out. I hope i get to stay here and make some new friends. Happy and healthy 9 months everyone!
  • Hi everyone, we found out about a week ago that I was pregnant.  Looks like the due date will be around September 11th; I won't have my first doctors appointment until around 8 weeks, so until then I'll just go with the September 11th date.   I'm 37 (38 in April) and DH is 42, so probably one of the older ones on the board.

We're from Northampton County, PA.  I saw a few others were from the area too :) 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • PSUBecky23PSUBecky23 member
    edited January 2016
    @AMT1107, I live in Northampton County as well! Bethlehem, specifically.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey Mommas! I'm 30, I have an amazing 11 month old, a crazy husband, and as of this morning a confirmed baby number 2 on the way! We tried for 18 months to conceive number one so number 2 after only 3 months of trying was a beautiful surprise. We are so excited to be growing our little family!!!
  • Hey everyone! I will be a first time mom this year around 9/11 based on my LMP. My hubby and I have been married for 5 years and are over the moon right now!
  • excited to be here! first pregnancy, EDD is September 3rd! hubby and I have been married for 1 1/2 year !
  • BriBrunsBriBruns member
    edited January 2016
    Hello S16 mamas! I'm so happy I'm here! I got my BFP on Tuesday! I'm 30 and married my DH October 30th on the beach in Mexico! This is our first. We have the sweetest pup and excited to grow our family! EDD: Sept 28th
  • Hello!
    I just got my BFP this morning, EDD is Sept 30. Im from Michigan and I am 29 and hubby is 34, we were married Oct 4 of 2014. This will be my second pregnancy, we have a son who will be 2 in March and I also have 3 step daughters, 13, 12 and 10.