November 2015 Moms
Options

Kind of in disbelief...

Next month people will be getting their BFPs for their November 2016 babies. I can't believe it was us a whole year ago! What a journey we were on and in some ways it feels like forever, and some ways it feels like I just got my BFP yesterday. Anybody else feeling nostalgic?

Re: Kind of in disbelief...

• Options
    Omg! I didn't even realize it was coming up so soon! What a year!!! ❤️ Now I'm totally feeling nostalgic about the moment I looked at the pee stick and it said pregnant as I'm looking at my sleeping baby!
  • Options
    I didn't think I would, but I really miss being pregnant. Seeing photos of myself before I had LO almost made me cry! Sooo nostalgic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was pregnant for 40+ weeks but it still feels like it was the blink of an eye!
  • Options
    My husband and I were just talking about this the other day. Cause he just left for a month long training thing the other day and he was on a month long training last year February to march. So I found out while he was gone. So he was like "just think, about this time last year you were sending me a picture of a pregnancy test, now you're gonna be sending me pictures of our baby." It's crazy that it's been almost a year now, it's gone by sooo fast (except those last couple weeks of pregnancy, that was not fast at all)
  • Options
    I'm going to be that embarrassing mom and remind LO of the day they were conceived every year lol I really cannot believe it's been a year. My SO and I have been together for over two years, but our relationship prior to being pregnant seems like it went by so slow. Now I blinked and we've been together for another year.
  • Options
    It's crazy. I can't really remember what life was like before I found out there was a person growing inside me. But at the same time it feels like that was such a short time ago. Hopefully a BFP is not in the works for this year ;)
  • Options
    I was just thinking this too when I went to my 6 week check up and my midwife said it was 1 year almost to the day that I had been there to take out my Mirena. And there a year later I had a 6 week old. Just crazy!
  • Options

Oh man. This thread has me feeling like I'm going to blink and I'll be celebrating Spawn's first birthday.

My first turns 4 in 2 weeks and I still remember her BFP like it was yesterday!
  • Options
    I hadn't even thought about it! Now I want to cry...
  • Options

I didn't think I would, but I really miss being pregnant. Seeing photos of myself before I had LO almost made me cry! Sooo nostalgic.

Umm, why does this chick have my profile picture?
  • Options
    dsty1213 said:

She doesn't. It's an error that randomly happens.
  • Options
    rachswi said:

dsty1213 said:

She doesn't. It's an error that randomly happens.
    Ok... That scared me. I thought I was getting hacked or we were being catfished...
  • Options
    It's funny but I remember ever BFP as if they were yesterday. In 6 months I'll have a 10 year old ..wtf.. time flies

• Options
    dsty1213 said:

Omg this gave me a mini heart attack. But now that I read responses, I laughed. Sorry l scared you! Scared me too! Lol