2nd Trimester
Options

14w and not feeling well!

Hey everyone! So for the past few days I've been getting headaches, low grade fever(99.5-101), nausea(I haven't had any throughout my pregnancy) and lower-mid backache on mainly my right side. I went to the e.r because my doctor was concerned about kidney infection and everything came back fine. My friend mentioned listeria which has me a little worried since I have had deli meat but I know it's very rare. They did draw my blood but I don't know if that would show up on a routine blood test. My question is does this sound like a virus or something I should be more worried about? Oh and I'm 14 weeks.

Re: 14w and not feeling well!

• Options
    I had all the same symptoms last week and a rash, turns out I had shingles. You probably don't have shingles, but very possibly picked up a bug somewhere. Take it easy!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Keep in touch with your OB, especially if you don't start feeling better within a day or two.

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly, and I hope you recover soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------