May 2016 Moms
Options

GIF Party!!

edited December 2015 in May 2016 Moms
double HDBD post- so let's see some dance party gifs in honor of New Years! image2 MINUTE DANCE PARTY photo 2MINUTEDANCEPARTY.gif

Re: GIF Party!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    balamamabalamama member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah baby!
  • Options
    @sosweet487 hahaha I think that face is my exact expression when Im reading a post and suddenly think of the perfect GIF to post!
  • Options
    My little girl is getting down this morning and it feels like she must be moshing cause hits are coming from all directions.
    Getting down like these dudes.
  • Options
    @tripledaggerWed95976 - That is definitely one of my favorite GIFs! My husband sent me that today with the caption, "My Reaction when I found the longest rope of licorice in all of Asgard." I almost spit out my tea I was laughing so hard.
  • Options
    @LemmyRN - The thirst is real!

• Options
    @doozer1345 Okayyyy.... now that I access this from a computer. Can you explain to me how to get GIFS on here? I want to join the parties and feel so left out. Lol. I found a site that's full of awesome ones and when I copy and paste all the different share links none of them work!! -__-
  • Options
    kp90kp90 member
    edited January 2016

<div style="max-width: 500px;" id="_giphy_ptnedeqGS9ZIc"></div><script>var _giphy = _giphy || []; _giphy.push({id: "ptnedeqGS9ZIc",w: 495, h: 371});var g = document.createElement("script"); g.type = "text/javascript"; g.async = true;g.src = ("https:" == document.location.protocol ? "https://" : "https://") + "giphy.com/static/js/widgets/embed.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g, s);</script>

• Options
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @kp90 I'm not a super expert giffer like some of the ladies here but here's what I know about giffing-- when you gif you have to find gif links that either end with .gif or .jpg. Once you find one, copy the link... Then to post it, you have to paste the link in between < img src= > so for example-- < img src=www.pasteyourgiflinkhere >

ETA only don't put a space between the < and >. I had to put a space to show the example, otherwise it shows up within the text as a weird failed gif-- ugh so complicated!!
  • Options
    When I gif, I just find the gif and copy/paste the link where it says "Image URL" into the little window that pops up when you click on the folded piece of paper icon on the top bar above the message area (it's the fifth icon from the right on my computer. There is a little upside down triangle next to it). 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    wsgjmw1wsgjmw1 member
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    kp90 said:
    @doozer1345 Okayyyy.... now that I access this from a computer. Can you explain to me how to get GIFS on here? I want to join the parties and feel so left out. Lol. I found a site that's full of awesome ones and when I copy and paste all the different share links none of them work!! -__-
    I don't do it the conventional way so I'm hoping this makes sense: I go to Google, plug in the GIF I want in the search engine, pick one out, drag the image to this page, and drop it in the 9th icon above (from left to right). Then push submit :)
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)