January 2016 Moms

Early arrival <3

I can't help but share, because I am so proud! On the 30th of December at 2.13am after labouring since 9am the previous day and pushing for 40 minutes, I gave birth to Luna Ernestine :blush:
She is the most precious little girl, and a week old today. She had a scary start, my placenta ruptured and she came out grey and not breathing. (looked like a murder scene...) The team of doctors I had were amazing. I was lucky enough to get through my birth drug-free (I did ask for an epidural at 9cm dilated haha but luckily I was about to start transitioning) I tore, grazed and got cut but it was worth every second of pain and fear...

She was taken to special care and I got to hold her for the first time about 24 hours after her birth..she began feeding and feeding well after that and was allowed to my room under observation. Her Daddy and I brought her home two days ago... She has the most beautiful, placid nature. She feeds well and is easily settled... We are so blessed have such a beautiful baby for our first :smile:

It's in the early am's here, she's just had a feed and is asleep on me :blush: there's a lot I could write but I needa get some shut eye!

Meet Luna Ernestine,
DD 10-01-2016
Born 30-12-2015
Weighing 7.3 pounds (almost back to that already) measuring 51cm, head circumference 34cm
Photos attached are of her first day, Dad's first hold, the trip home & first family photo :smiley:

Re: Early arrival &lt;3