Trouble TTC
Options

hi, I'm new! (losses mentioned)

hiya,

I'm 33 and have been ttc since April 14. I had a mc in January 15 and a mmc in November 15.

diagnosed me as pcos and I was put on metformin 1500mg and clomid 50mg days 5-9 and letrozole with it.

we conceived first cycle of clomid in August but apprently when I get pregnant my thyroid goes insane (never been an issue before) which has caused both losses

after having so much trouble and the losses I am at the point where I am trying to stay positive but it's super difficult

Re: hi, I'm new! (losses mentioned)

• Options
    **previous losses mentioned**

Hi @mrszoess I'm sorry you have to be here but glad you found us. I have a similar but different story - started ttc sept 2014, MMC in January 2015 and MMC July 2015. I just had surgery to correct a small uterine septum and also was diagnosed with PCOS so I changed my diet and started taking an inositol supplement. I'm hoping to get back to ttc soon but i agree it is hard to be positive. I hope you are able to quickly find a treatment for your thyroid that works and you get a sticky bean soon.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    thanks! I'm on 75mg of synthroid right now and the second I get my bfp he's doubling my dosage (we've been with a RE since July 15.)

I'm doing the tww as we speak. I'm aggravated sometimes at the fact I have to do this again because of everything that I've been through.

prayers for you as well @ceclarlinetlo !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your losses, but at least you know what happened and are prepared this time around.
    I have had a miscarriage in the early 2nd trimester a long time ago, and I still wonder what could have been.
    We ladies just need to stick together, and get to know how to work without bodies. I'm glad you are here, I know it's been a great community for me to be a part of. It's nice to know that you are not alone.
    Good luck this round :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    thanks @yellingbanana you too!