Talk me off the boat! — The Bump
Working Moms

Talk me off the boat!

I haven't been on here for almost a year now I think (three kids and crazy work schedule), so I'm new but not. I need someone to give me other reasons why I could be three - four days late on my period (took two tests a day and two days ago - both negative). On top of it, I'm having a lot of other symptoms I've had with my pregnancies - nausea, hormonal crazy breakouts, cramping that is just different than period and no period to go with it, so I just don't know what's going on. 
I have to say I'm having some freakout moments because I'm not ready for baby number 4 year - though I would love and welcome them if it were to happen - but I might cry for a few hours first! Eeek! What is up with me? Please just give me something else to think it could be! haha!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Talk me off the boat!

• Not every cycle is exactly the same. I know I've skipped periods while on birth control and was definitely not pregnant. Keep testing until you start your period or get a positive test result. Good luck!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    wintersong
  • I would keep testing--but with the stress of the holidays and everything your cycle could just be off. I would try to relax and see what happens in the next few days. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker