Trouble TTC
Options

ESTRADIOL 2mg --Help!!! (BFP & Loss mentioned)

We are under the care of an RE and we've had 2 transfers so far, our first was Fresh with 7 embryos frozen, which resulted in a BFN. Our second was an FET and we transferred 2 it did result in a BFP but we MC'ed at around 6 weeks. So after a long (about 4+ months) wait we have decided to transfer again, we have a date of 1/20/16 I started my AF on 12/29/15 the day after I was asked to start my Estradiol 2mg 3Xdaily + 81mg aspirin. I'm having some odd symptoms that I don't remember from last time, it makes me sick to my stomach each time I take it (taken always with food), also my nipples are super sensitive and last I'm having a TON of CM it's just like EWCM stringy stretchy I'm just a little confused, have any of you ladies had symptoms like this with Estradiol? I should have my lining checked on 1/11 and then possibly start the PIO & vag. Progesterone by 1/15 as long as lining looks great, once progesterone level is where it should be, hopefully before 1/20 we will then transfer that day.... Ladies please I need your help, thank you in advance XoXo

Re: ESTRADIOL 2mg --Help!!! (BFP & Loss mentioned)

• Options
    I recently took estrodial twice a day for 10 days to promote healing after a surgical procedure and I had a lot more ewcm than usual. Didn't have any nausea, but I rarely took it with food.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    @ceclarlinetlo Thank you for responding, idk if it's just because it seems so long ago but I honestly just didn't remember me responding to the estradiol like that, did it give you headaches? I was a little worried because my AF was like CM AF it was strange, usually I have 2 really heavy days, then I have a med/low day after those two, then it stops for almost a day and then starts back up but kinda light and then goes to brown.... But this time it was like 3 days and then done but it was not just full flow it was also CM like.... Very different, it had me thinking something odd was going on and of course the only change was the add on of meds Estradiol.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah that sounds very similar - I didn't have an actual AF when I took it because my surgery was on CD11 but I was bleeding following the surgery and it was a lot like weird and bloody CM - I actually assumed I was in my fertile window because of it but realized later I wasn't. The whole time I also thought it was strange but I just figured it was the estradiol. After hearing your question I am more sure of it. Now that I am thinking about it, my post-op instructions mentioned my first period after surgery could be weird and I bet this is what it means.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    @ceclarlinetlo Ohhh ok yeah that sounds about right, I'm glad we could help each other :)