August 2016 Moms
Options

You know your pregnant when...

You sob while watching Jurassic Park when the dinosaurs die...  :#:D haha, my husband couldn't believe it.

Anyone else have any ridiculous moments like this?

Re: You know your pregnant when...

• Options
    I cried during the Amazon commercial about show holes. It was too relatable haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely! I look at food starving, yet at the same time it looks so unappetizing... :s
  • Options
    Without spoiling the movie... I cried at the "tragic point" in the movie Southpaw and continued to cry for the next 1 1/2 hours of the movie. I just couldn't help it. I knew it was ridiculous but I couldn't stop. My husband stopped the movie 3 times asking if I wanted to finish it or just go to bed. LOL Poor guy. Only happy movies from now on... :)
  • Options
    You know you're pregnant when on your way out the door in the am you puke in the toilet... The kitchen sink and out your minivan door before pulling out of the garage
  • Options
    I've seen elf how many times and last week cried during it when Walter finally joined in singing at the end. My husband looked at me like I was crazy lol.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    @lotsofsunshine that is so me! I either feel so full that I wanna barf or feel so hungry I wanna barf and I normally switch from one to the other within seconds! I can't stand it!
  • Options
    stephtessstephtess member
    edited December 2015
    I cried when no one had Christmas spirit and they were trying to get the sleigh off the ground!! Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies. My hubby thought I was NUTS.
  • Options
    I randomly burst into tears while in the middle of a conversation with DH today. No idea why.
  • Options
    Your SO spends an hour making a delicious, healthy stir fry, and you know you should eat it but you just can't make yourself do it. So you play with it for a few minutes until he takes it away and makes you a grilled cheese [insert your craving du jour] instead. Which you devour.
  • Options
    I was honestly grumpy that we didnt have grapefruit OR satsumas.
    I finally figured out the ticker thing! (I was so excited I thought I'd tell you all) LOL

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You know you're pregnant....when the only thing you can stomach 3 days out your workweek is leftover ham slathered completely in a mixture of yellow mustard and Dijon...and cold leftover bean n cheese burritos.
  • Options
    @stephtess We're like the same person!
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    I was dancing in the kitchen to "sorry" by JB and once the song changed I was in tears! Hahaha. Pregnancy probs.
  • Options
    When I began bawling when a dish broke.
  • Options
    @Lynnlove28 Yep! It makes me crazy! I eat because I know I need to, but then end up regretting it.
  • Options
    Two things... I saw a commercial for pizza and it's the only thing I can think about since yesterday afternoon. We had plans to go to a nice dinner tonight for NYE and instead i'm cancelling our reservation and we are going to get pizza.  The other thing is the dizziness, every time I get up I get lightheaded! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You know you're pregnant when... you cry because you're hungry but can't decide what you want to eat.
  • Options
    You're gagging as you scroll through fb/Instagram seeing all the pictures of people posting their food. I don't want to see pictures of your nasty food!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I've bawled the last few times at the end of the movie home. It's DDs current favorite so I should have seen it enough times to get it together by now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    Hubs grabbed breakfast and came back with the wrong items. I stomped upstairs (like a puberty prone preteen) saying I didn't want any of it. Tears may or may not have happened after.
  • Options
    I rarely cry even now. But man, do I know I'm pregnant when I get angry at the slightest provocation
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    DH cleaned the kitchen and put away all of the leftovers while I finished eating dinner, and when I noticed he had done so, I was so happy I started crying.

I've been at the mall a few times recently, and the smell of Auntie Anne's pretzels is intoxicatingly good. I hardly used to notice it, but now all I want is a cinnamon sugar pretzel.... I may not be able to resist next time.
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• Options
    You know you're pregnant when...you ask your hubby to make a specific meal for you, and then when you bite into it you gag
  • Options
    When everything but fried chicken tenders makes you want to vomit and the second you have them you feel instantly better. Why?? Seriously I'm so healthy in real life. These cravings are ridiculous.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ....when you want brothy soup and orange juice, both of which are usually totally unappetizing to you.  So strange!
    DD  <3 6/15/2014
    Baby #2 due 8/11/2016