Trouble TTC
Options

CM Information

Okay ladies I need your expertise. It's cd21 for me and I finally got a +opk. Of course now my cm is creamy and thick (4 days ago it was perfect ewcm imagine that). I took my newly rx antihistamine before the + (which I will not start again until after O). Now I'm in need of tips you use to get your cm thinner quickly. I'm going to take mucinex after a few hours and get that going. I'm drinking tons of water and green tea. Anything else that help cm quickly? I would use preseed but dh hates.

Re: CM Information

• Options
    I got mucinex (ok, the Costco generic version), and I seriously feel that Robitussin works better at thinning CM. I'm not sure if it's because it's in liquid form and my body reacts faster or what. But I gave up on pill guaifenesin because it seemed to make little difference, and liquid just seems to work better and faster. This is just my opinion and experience, everybody is different ;)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @yellingbanana I got the publix brand. It's like we need to try to save some here and there in case higher priced treatments are down the road. I only have one pill left and am picking up some actual robitussin liquid to start in 4 hours. It has improved some so maybe that will kick it into gear more.