Trying to Get Pregnant

22 and under

Re: 22 and under

• Loading the player...
  • edited January 2016
    sarah0985 said:

This post has me cracking up!!!!! 30 here and husband is 29. By no means old (and none of you are either.) but some days my body seems to think otherwise!

30 here and dh is 29 also!! **High five** he always jokes that I'm his older woman ;)
    Edit wait wait... Lol.. I'm always jumping ahead of myself.. 29, dh is 28. How embarrassing. I'm ALWAYS saying I'm 30... It's so close!!!! His bday is two weeks before mine.

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 23. Been together the last 10 months. Happiest months of my life. I'm trying to get pregnant with my first (his second) . Our first month trying :)
  • 29 over here... and Bumping at 11:50pm lol I've been over New Year's for a few years now. Just not my thing. 

• jparli said:

29 over here... and Bumping at 11:50pm lol I've been over New Year's for a few years now. Just not my thing. 

Yep, I'm also hanging out here on New Years.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm fairly confident it's where the cool kids hang out, @mrsdee15... so it makes total sense for us to be here.

• sldp123 said:

I want to join the old folks club. I'm 34 and my DH is 32, but like @housewifehobbyist said, we act closer to 70. As evidenced by the fact that it's 8pm on NYE and I'm home and posting on TB. 

ETA gif that my PC wouldn't let me add the first time.

28, and I tried to Bump away the night, but gave up and went to bed at 10:30pm. I only made it that late because I took a nap in the afternoon. BFF and I dream of the days when we're old ladies and some of our shenanigans will be age appropriate!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• I'm 25. DH is 33. Though everyone says I act like the 33 yr old and DH is the 25 yr old.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • You know, I totally get why you started this thread, op. It must be hard when you know you are ready to start your family and so many people insist you are too yoing. Don't be discouraged because so many of us are in their thirties. I'm sure we have a lot of experiences in common!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm still too yoing! :P

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Gonna be 29 sooner than later so basically 

scary lord of the rings face creepy mad

Just with boobs and probably a less cooperative uterus. 
  • 60yo trapped in a 24yo body.
  • LulucooksLulucooks member
    edited January 2016
    Uhlease13 said:

SLou24 said:

*ETA - Welcome to OP! Forgot to say that before, I got so excited about how many 30-somethings were in here. 

33. Buncha old ladies in here... I like it! 

I love that people actually use this gif. That's my great aunt!

28, almost 29 for me!
    ---qbf---

That's cool that it's your aunt ^_^

• Mlight28Mlight28 member
    edited January 2016
    Uhlease13 said:

SLou24 said:

*ETA - Welcome to OP! Forgot to say that before, I got so excited about how many 30-somethings were in here. 

33. Buncha old ladies in here... I like it! 

I love that people actually use this gif. That's my great aunt!

28, almost 29 for me!

----------qbf-----------
    That's awesome!!
    Same here. 28... Basically elderly.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• 27, 28 in March.  Thanks to all you ladies making me feel young! According to my family I'm almost too old to have kids.  :open_mouth: 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @mkc3888 My mom called me an "old lady" when we were discussing everybody else who was currently pregnant in my family/friends. Thanks, Mom...
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• @Uhlease13 That's awesome!! 
  • 29 3/4 here. Dh will be 35 in a couple weeks.

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• mkc3888 said:
    27, 28 in March.  Thanks to all you ladies making me feel young! According to my family I'm almost too old to have kids.  :open_mouth: 
    Same age, same month for me as well! And DH is 32.
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited January 2016
    Man, I did not open this thread up till today because I thought at 31 and DH at 32 we are too old for this thread.
    The old people gifs made me soo happy today. Just died my greys away.....

New Years party I went to, I felt young but not too young filled with 23 to 35 year olds it was perfect we did the vickers and tarts party. That was fun and the best part everyone brought good drinks unlike the parties we did when we were younger :)

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • I'm 22 DH is 32 been together 3 years been married almost 1. Been officially TTC 1 month so far.
  • DH 33, me 31
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you @longliveregina it is frustrating! I have friends who have kids because they "accidentally" got pregnant with these beautiful babies at 17 and 18 years old with boys they weren't totally sure about. I have been with the love of my life for 2 years and here I am afraid that I won't ever be able to feel that you grow within me or be able to raise my own baby. #vent
  • Thank you @longliveregina it is frustrating! I have friends who have kids because they "accidentally" got pregnant with these beautiful babies at 17 and 18 years old with boys they weren't totally sure about. I have been with the love of my life for 2 years and here I am afraid that I won't ever be able to feel that you grow within me or be able to raise my own baby. #vent

Why are you worried?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

What Prim said, it's very early for arm-flailing. Also, even if every friend you ever had gets KU today, the babies won't run out.

• I also have pcos and insulin resistance @PrimRoseMama @Lulucooks
  • I also have pcos and insulin resistance @PrimRoseMama @Lulucooks

Still a bit early to worry. Lot's of women get pregnant with PCOS. And I'm sure it's the same with insulin resistance.

• Yes! I'm so proud of all of you ladies who continue to try and I just want to say I'm honored to be a part of this. I'm 20 and will have been TTC for two year come June. It's hard at times, to be young and still infertile. But you gals give me hope! Keep it up!
  • I'm 19 turning 20 in March. DH is 27, we've been NTNP since around April 2014, TTC for a couple cycles
  • 21 in a few weeks! TTC no. 2 as of yesterday. Have a 2yr old already. Hubby and I have been married for 1 year and 8 months.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • 30 here and hubby will be 30 in June. Back in the day, I wanted 3 kids by 30. Then real life happened.

Pregnancy Ticker