Nevada Babies

Any Northwest Vegas mom's w/ young kids want to be bored with me? :)

Hello! So I'm not new to Vegas but I'm kind of shy and I'm looking to find some mommy friends to hang out with in Northwest Las Vegas. I have a 14 month old girl who I need to entertain 24/7 and it would be great to meet someone with young kids to share ideas and activities with! I'm 31 and married and we like to do things outdoors but it's starting to get cold outside so we're needing to find some other activities to try. Well, Hope to meet you soon! :) Activities: baking, arts and crafts, wandering around, hm...... anyone have any ideas!

Re: Any Northwest Vegas mom's w/ young kids want to be bored with me? :)

• Oh, and since I don't know how to edit my post lol I'm adding that the reason I'm looking for someone is that my husband works weekends so its just me and my little one and a lot of free time! :)
  • Hey there! My husband and I moved here a year and a half ago to be closer to my family and while I like Vegas a lot, finding other young people to hang with that are at a similar stage in their life around here can be tricky! I'm not a mom just yet but I am 7 weeks pregnant.  I recently found I've been laid off from my job (I was in pharmaceutical sales, an industry where lay-offs are pretty common) so I'm facing a stretch with PLENTY of free time.
    A little about my interests- My husband and I are 27 and (almost 29). We love being active and hiking the Redrocks and Mount Charleston all summer long. We've also made a few trips out to California and Utah from here, but like @Crazy8Boarder mentioned we are totally bummed that it's gotten a little cold to do some of the activities we enjoy! I'm also into reading, cooking, sewing (I'm teaching myself so I'm still kind of a beginner) and travel. I just joined Lifetime fitness which is just a couple of miles from my house so hopefully that will keep me a little busy! Also I love the Coffee Bean! I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine intake due to the baby but still grab a latte now and then and walk from there down the path with my dog, Watson.
    If @Crazy8Boarder or anyone else is interested in getting together I'd love to meet some new people!