August 2015 Moms

WTF Wednesday

My WTF is at my door/one of my students. 
I have 4th Hr prep, and I pump then. My door is locked, the window covered, lights off.
A student borrowed the office's keys, and came into my room while I'm at my desk topless.

Such a wonderful way to start my afternoon.

Formerly known as Kate08young
August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
Married: 7/22/14
Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Whenever I pump at work people are always knocking on my door, like I cant even get 15 minutes of privacy. Also, It really annoys me that every time I'm in the bathroom people are jiggling the handle too. I cant get any peace around here at work!
  • a day late but boy do i need this lol

i invited my husbands family down for the holidays. we would be hosting. we picked a date set a guest list etc. 

ever since the invite has been extended there has been nothing but fighting and claims that i am trying to break up the family. i feel like i am living in an alternate universe. 

now, they have picked a different date, different guest list etc and just hinted the news to us. i made a snarky remark saying that i had no clue that these changes took place and his dad said well you do now and you have 3 weeks to plan! 

Ahhhhh, I do in fact hate my inlaws now. The line has been crossed. :-) 
  • Loading the player...
  • gadawgmom said:
    a day late but boy do i need this lol

i invited my husbands family down for the holidays. we would be hosting. we picked a date set a guest list etc. 

ever since the invite has been extended there has been nothing but fighting and claims that i am trying to break up the family. i feel like i am living in an alternate universe. 

now, they have picked a different date, different guest list etc and just hinted the news to us. i made a snarky remark saying that i had no clue that these changes took place and his dad said well you do now and you have 3 weeks to plan! 

Ahhhhh, I do in fact hate my inlaws now. The line has been crossed. :-) 
    Aww HELL no. You changed it, didn't ask if that worked for us, and didn't actually inform/get the ok from us so you are SOL dips hit.

That would have been my response.

• Bickey11Bickey11 member
    edited December 2015
    My WTF is. why do i see people with fancy cars & minivans that clearly have bluetooth capabilities, because they come standard in those models, still holding up their phones and swerving all over the road with a carful of kids??? I HATE PEOPLE I don't even like using my sync system because i've heard its still causes distraction, but its better than trying to type and drive. FFS I only use it to answer calls and speak and to connect to my playlist. No texting, no outbound calls, no googling.
  • Bickey11 said:
    My WTF is. why do i see people with fancy cars & minivans that clearly have bluetooth capabilities, because they come standard in those models, still holding up their phones and swerving all over the road with a carful of kids??? I HATE PEOPLE I don't even like using my sync system because i've heard its still causes distraction, but its better than trying to type and drive. FFS I only use it to answer calls and speak and to connect to my playlist. No texting, no outbound calls, no googling.
    I have a sync Bluetooth car, but My phone doesn't always sync, so I occasionally have to call/have siri dial on the phone itself. 

• i get it stuff happens, but if you're swerving on the E-way like these people do with your kids in the car it can probably wait. I was in a construction zone where the lanes were narrowed with cement barriers on either side and a woman in a Brand New Town & Country full of kids swerved into my lane with her phone visibly in her hand and then FLIPPED ME THE BIRD when i honked at her!!!
  • I wish my husband would have allowed this to be my reaponse...
  •  

My WTF is at my door/one of my students. 
    I have 4th Hr prep, and I pump then. My door is locked, the window covered, lights off.
    A student borrowed the office's keys, and came into my room while I'm at my desk topless.

Such a wonderful way to start my afternoon.
    Oh dear god. How embarrassing. Shouldn't you be the only one with keys to that office if you're pumping???
  • Yes and no. It's my classroom, as teachers don't get offices.
    The office/secretary has to have a key for when subs need in. I just didn't ever think that they would give that key out when I'm at work.