September 2016 Moms
Options

Symptoms

Symptoms check! Even though my second baby I feel like a first time mom!

4 weeks 2day LMP and cramping and fatigue, had breast soreness at first but that's gone.

Anyone else not having a ton of symptoms?

Re: Symptoms

• Options
    reesaXdenreesaXden member
    edited December 2015
    I think it's still early to have super consistent symptoms. At this point, they come and go a lot. I think they really kick in around 7weeks!

But as far as symptoms right now, I'm experiencing some queasiness, fatigue, gassy, some cramping, and hot flashes.
    I'm 4w1d.
  • Options
    I haven't calculated how far along I am yet - but I tested today because I had sore breasts, an increased appetite, I was abnormally gassy and abnormally fatigued. If this sticks I guess I'll be riding the symptom train in a few weeks!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im currently 4w4d & not really experiencing any symptoms apart from the odd cramp and more gas.
    I just took another test to make sure the line was getting darker (which it is!)
    Trying not to overthink & symptom spot which is hard as I've had 2 losses this year.
    Go for my 1st scan 01/12 and hopefully ny little bean will be where it's supposed to be with a HB.
  • Options
    Everyone here should be so early for any real symptoms... My due date is september 1st and I am not experiencing much yet at all.

But I am on progesterone and estrogen supplements and those cause symptoms like sore boobs and such, so I would not notice if it came from the pregnancy. But no morning sickness yet.
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Options
    I would like to call my gassiness and increased appetite symptoms, but that might just also be me  :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @izzetoot hehehe! I was so hungry the other say too, and I told myself it is okay to keep eating I am pregnant, even tho it was most likely just me lol.
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

• Options
    I'm feeling normal for now, except I had to have a root canal yesterday so my mouth really hurts  ;) I'm hoping I'm fairly symptom free like I was with my 1st!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    @noelani42 Aaaah I'm so sorry, those do hurt! Hope you feel better soon!!
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

• Options
    I'm 4w5d, and so far lots of heartburn and gas. Breasts are a little sore, but not bad. My appetite is less predictable than it was. Only had one bout of nausea so far (thank goodness), but that may have been nerves about how my hcg levels would come back (they're progressing normally!!).
  • Options
    4w today! I started having insomnia a few days a go that I chalked up to anxiety, but now I think maybe pg related. Barely noticeable sore nips, pretty nauseous every morning and evening, and fatigue (maybe from the insomnia). I can't say that I am hungrier than normal, by my stomach gurgles all the time like it's empty, even of I'm not necessarily hungry. Weird stuff. This is my first pregnancy so everything is new! Don't know what else I'm in for.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm 4w5d and just started getting aversions of Cesar dressing and pickles which were two things I loved last pregnancy. Also the insomnia is starting and my nipples feel like they are on fire. I may have just had my first crying fit too.... Oh I did it was a real ugly cry too....
  • Options
    @izzetoot I want to eat all the things, too, and I'm also super gassy! I feel hungry way more quickly than usually and I'm super bloaty! I need a Star Wars t-shirt that says 'The bloat is strong with this one!'
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I Def have increased appetite! I'm 5 weeks today bad on LMP. Sore boobs, DH says they're bigger but I don't think they are. Indegestion issues and gas. Besides that not much!
  • Options
    @SDswenson My husband also said my boobs are getting bigger, I had not even really noticed myself lol
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

• Options
    @izzetoot that meme is perfect. I don't have enough "love it" buttons for that!!!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been having some cramping and sore boobs off and on. Was suuuuper tired last week but it hasn't been quite as bad the last couple days. A bit gassy here and there too lol. Some smells are really noticeable to me too but not all. 5w today!
  • Options
    KatBH said:

5W here as well! Mostly just mild cramping for me and sore boobs. I've had a few minor waves of queasiness, but nothing too bad yet. My DH has also said my boobs are bigger, but I think he's just hoping if he keeps saying it that it will come true.

LMAO! That is so funny . My DH said the same and that was my thought exactly.
  • Options
    I'm 4w4d and I am very tired, gassy, and have off and on nausea waves. One of my boobs are sore but I think it's from where my two year old's head hit it the other day.

• Options
    4w2d and no real symptoms other than extreme fatigue (which was my earliest and most consistent symptom in my last pregnancy too). I'm sure it's not at all related to my 60 hour work week/ sick 17 month old ;)
  • Options
    I'm starting to get bits of nausea here and there. So I will take that as a good sign. And I am very tired, I sleep like 10 hours and would still stay in bed lol.

Finally went for my first beta yesterday but I won't get the results until maybe tomorrow but probably just Monday :( I don't like that my regular clinic is closed until Jan 4th.
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!