September 2016 Moms

**TW** I think this is it

********TW*******
Loss mentioned and TMI

Well, after feeling insecure with this pregnancy for the past three days because my tests weren't very dark, I started pink/brown/and red spotting this morning. I went to use the bathroom and had light watery pink spotting, enough for a little to drop in the toilet and filled the toilet paper when I wiped. Left for work and had mild cramps the whole way, anxious to check the pad when I got here. When I checked two hours later, I had brown and some red blood on the pad.

This coupled with my light tests and cramps and diminished symptoms leads me to believe this was a chemical pregnancy. I'm so sad. I'm throwing myself a pity party right noe because I have to be at work for the next four hours, then go home and get my house ready for DH's family to come over for NYE.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy nine months and a good New Years Eve.

Me(29)DH(30)
Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
DS 11/2009
DD 1/2008
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: **TW** I think this is it

• Sorry to hear this. Are you planning to test again or have some BETAS done?
  • sorry that you are having to go through this. I would also consider calling the OB and seeing what they say.

BFP #1  6/26/15, D&C 8/14/15
    BFP #2  12/22/15, EDD 9/1/16  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed for you!!!
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. If you feel like it would help you to talk to your OB, maybe you could call today just to get any questions you have answered before the holiday. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs.
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• I'm so sorry :( Big hugs.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks everyone. I'm headed to the OB now.

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh no, I am so sorry. Be kind to yourself. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts <3 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• (((((hugs))))))) keep us updated and praying for good news! Glad you left work to go see your OB!

• I'm so sorry...lots of love
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I'm so sorry! Hugs!
  • I had blood drawn, but won't know the results until after the holiday weekend. Still have mild cramps with back pain, but the bleeding has stopped for now. It doesn't give me much hope, though. My breasts are a lot less sore, and honestly just don't have a good feeling that this pregnancy will stick.

Thanks for all the responses ladies, I am very appreciative of the internet hugs, and I hope to be back on a bmb soon.

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Positive thoughts sent your way. Xo.
  • Positive thoughts to you - so sorry you're going through this!
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so sorry. Please keep us updated. Best of luck to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------