June 2015 Moms

New Year's Eve

What are all your plans for this evening?

Re: New Year's Eve

• Loading the player...
  • We're bringing LO to a party at our friends' house. We're not expecting her to last too long, so we'll stay until she's had enough! They have a pack n play, but this kid refuses to sleep anywhere but in her crib or in my arm's.
  • Probably stay home and go to sleep normal time.. Haha. I'm not keeping 2 kids up past bedtime. Lo goes to bed at 6:45 and dd 7:00.. Dd would love if I said stay up until midnight but I don't think she would make it anywhere close and I can't imagine how cranky she would be the next day!
  • We are going to my best friend's house who lives a half mile from us. She has two girls. We won't stay till 12, but will stay til maybe 10. Someone mentioned bring the PnP, that's a good idea. If my three year old falls asleep there (which he might) we'll stay later. LO will fall asleep anywhere!
  • I get 3 hours of sleep today after working and then LO's vaccines..... Yippee!
    I would love to go out to eat or do something but I'll def be too tired. Have fun you all!!!
  • We are going to our friends' house, probably staying til 8 or 9.

Their teenage daughter is looking forward to playing with the twins. I tried to talk DH into bringing the pack n plays or rock n plays, but he didn't like that idea.
  • Working the next 6 out of 7 nights :s
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Staying home, probably asleep by 10. LO went from waking up 2-3 times at night, to a week of sleeping til 5am and is now recently back to waking up 2-3 times at night. Likes to keep mama on the edge of her seat. Savoring every minute of sleep I can get while on vacay.
  • DH has the flu so I'll be staying home watching LO. I'll prob be in bed by 7:30pm!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• @hoodoll82 I'm rolling over here! LMFAO!
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Not a damn thing. I wanted to go bowling, but no one else wanted to go.
  • Making short ribs with my DD and DH.  Doing DD's laundry, as she received TONS of xmas gifts.  YAY FUN LOL!
  • Pizza, beer and movies with DH. There's supposed to be a good show of the northern lights so I'm going to ask if we can go have a look at that but I'm not sure if DH will be up for that.
  • Pizza, beer, laundry - wild!
  • @lovethatcolosun You could watch it live on tv and be in bed by 10:15! :wink:
  • LO has an ear infection and didn't sleep a freaking second last night, so I'm planning on sleeping if he'll let me.
  • We are in Savannah on vacation, so DH and I are taking a couple to go cups of champagne to Forsyth Park. Then planning on imbibing a bit more after LO goes to sleep. I have this talent of being able to fall asleep the instant I lie on a couch, so we'll see how this goes.
  • My college aged cousin offered to babysit so we got a dinner reservation and tickets to Star Wars in the dreamlounger movie theater. I'm not super pumped about the movie but my husband is driving so I'm having drinks. Super glad we slee trained the baby so I won't have to get up in the middle of the night... I hope.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• We were planning on trying to go out for dinner, but the cable guy has been here for 3 hours and it is less likely for us to get out the later it gets...so, soup from a can and early to bed I guess
  • queequeg09256queequeg09256 member
    edited December 2015
    I have a super fun night planned pizza, beer, some champagne watching the ball drop hopefully with LO and cake. Ah the benefits of the west coast all the glory with none of the late nights, although football at 10am is still annoying.
  • Happy new year!!!
  • I fell asleep at 11 pm. Also, LO went to bed almost an hour later than normal ( we were at a party at the neighbor's) and yet woke up same time as always this morning. Maybe even a little early. Womp womp!
  • hoodoll82 said:

I fell asleep at 11 pm. Also, LO went to bed almost an hour later than normal ( we were at a party at the neighbor's) and yet woke up same time as always this morning. Maybe even a little early. Womp womp!

Anytime LO goes to bed more than an hour later than usual, he always ends up waking up earlier the next day
  • Happy New Year!!

We had 2 friends over (one with 2 kids). Everyone left around 10 & we went to bed. DH went to the bathroom & to brush his teeth. I was asleep by the time he got back. Haha
  • ksimo6 said:

My college aged cousin offered to babysit so we got a dinner reservation and tickets to Star Wars in the dreamlounger movie theater. I'm not super pumped about the movie but my husband is driving so I'm having drinks. Super glad we slee trained the baby so I won't have to get up in the middle of the night... I hope.

You should be glad you did... It kinda stinks doing sleep training on new year's eve. :(
    Nothing really new for is, though, Last year we had a 5 am flight on Jan. 1 (good price!). We passed parties still going on as we drove to the airport.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)