1st Trimester
Options

Finally introducing myself.

Hi all! I have been using this site for months and months for information through Google and have been a member for almost a month now, enjoying all of the disscutions there are to offer. DH and I have been together for 9 years and married for 6 months. I've known since I was very young that my dream job was to be a mother, I fantasized about the day I would hold a child I could call my own for what feels like forever. Last month we got pregnant (unplanned) which turned out to be a chemical pregnancy, it was difficult for both of us and in light of realizing how excited we both were about the prospect of starting our family we decided to start the journey of TTC. We were so unbelievably blessed to conceive on the first cycle. I am almost 6 weeks and the fear of another chemical pregnancy is lingering in the back of my mind. Though things feel much different this time around and we are so unbelievably excited. I wanted to take the first steps of this pregnancy being active in this amazing community of support that I have been witness to for so long. I can't wait to enjoy all of the changes and milestones to come and be able to share it with all of you.

Re: Finally introducing myself.