Pregnant after a Loss

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you have a great Christmas! I know there's a few of you that we're going to tell your families on Christmas. Can't wait to hear the stories!! I have only told my mother so far. I am going to send my grandma and sisters a cute picture of the baby.
They are all in NY, wish I could do it in person though.

Re: Merry Christmas!

• What a cute idea!! How fun! Merry Christmas!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We hadn't planned to but we got our test results earlier than expected so I think we'll go ahead and share. Merry Christmas!
  • Loading the player...
  • I told my parents and my sister's family yesterday with a silly poem. I'm so glad they finally know! I can't wait to announce to everyone else next month. I've never gotten far enough to announce publicly before.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• We've told my immediate family and will tell DH's family tomorrow. We told them by giving them each a onesie that said I love my aunt/uncle/grandma/grandpa, etc. My mom was the best. She opened it and laughed but I think thought it had something to do with my nephew even thought it was a newborn onesie and he is 14 months. I kept saying "I don't think you get it" and she was like "no, I get it" and I was like "no, I don't think you do." My SIL then screamed out "She's pregnant!". My mom immediately screamed and started crying (she didn't get it). Wish we had it on video. I laughed so hard I cried, and my mom just cried.
  • Very cute, my parents stayed with us over Christmas and my mom guessed, my being off coffee and the fact that I was napping when they arrived was a giveaway. Otherwise dh wants to wait until the end of the first tri.. But love reading all your great Christmas reveal stories :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I loved reading your stories. It's so exciting! :)