Does anyone have a quick and easy meals to prepare and have ready to warm up after having baby? — The Bump
March 2016 Moms

Does anyone have a quick and easy meals to prepare and have ready to warm up after having baby?

I am looking for some quick and easy recipes to prepare before the arrival of our little girl.  We also have a 4 year old so it would be kinda difficult to cook and take care of two kids.  I just want some ideas now so I can prepare beforehand.  I would like some recipes for meals in the crockpot  or easy just to warm up and enjoy.

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• If anyone has any great freezer meal recipes I'd love to hear them. I have a friend who is due around the same time as me and we're talking about having a freezer meal day.

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • thanks everyone for the ideas!

• oceanchildoceanchild member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    edited December 2015
    There used to be a pinned announcement started by admins too - anyone know where it went?
    Also, Pinterest is great for links to blogs of freezer meals and easy heat and serve meals for when baby is born! There are entire blogs dedicated to freezer meals and stuff :)

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
    ClaireBear90
  • I would love to do a meal prep day. Who wants to come over?!?!

Pregnancy Ticker

blueeyedrose86oceanchildCecilB93
  • I did freezer meals with my first, for the love of goodness please ensure the containers are properly closed. We were tired and hungry from my c section recovery and a baby who never slept, so we ate gross freezer burned food :(
    The best ones are chilis, soups, meat in sauce (like pulled pork, meat balls, etc) that you can then heat up in the stove. We freeze them in xl ziploc bags flat. I made a whole mess of meals before I went back to work.
    ClaireBear90