June 2016 Moms

What are you having?!

Bear14+Bear14+ member
edited December 2015 in June 2016 Moms
Since we're all starting to find out...this is just a for fun poll about what we're having. Please only vote if you have found out or are team green. Excited to see if it's even or leans one way or another! **Note - This isn't a poll for what you'd like or are hoping to have.**

What are you having?! 78 votes

Team Green
29% 23 votes
Team Pink
37% 29 votes
Team Blue
32% 25 votes
Team Purple
1% 1 vote

Re: What are you having?!

• I won't know for another month, so I voted purple.

• @huskypuppy14 purple is boy/girl twin ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Oops, not having twins ;) I thought it was the I don't know answer.  Maybe clarify that next time.

• Do most of us know already?  I'm due relatively early in June (8th) and don't know because I haven't had my 18-20 week ultrasound yet.  
  • NicknShan said:

I agree with @mkemommy - only people that had genetic testing near 12 weeks or an elective u/s should know by now. I would give this poll another 4 weeks or so, or it will just get buried. I am due 6/3 and don't find out for another 2 weeks.

Ditto
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I guess I didn't realize my office was a minority that does anatomy at 18 weeks. Let it die and we'll do it in another month or so. Sorry.
  • We are due late in the June so we have a ways to go still until we find out.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• I can tell you that right now it's tied at 31 girls and 31 boys with 24 team green. I've been keeping track as I update the spreadsheet from the sex thread.

That's crazy!!

April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can tell you that right now it's tied at 31 girls and 31 boys with 24 team green. I've been keeping track as I update the spreadsheet from the sex thread.

I didn't realize you were keeping track of the numbers, awesome!! :)

• I won't know for another month or so either. 
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Bear14+ If you click into the sheet it at the top right side about 5 or 6 columns in is where I keep a tally. If you are mobile you can always copy the link and open it in your browser to see. Or if you are curious you can ask me and I'll look for you :)

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• We did an elective gender scan and found out yesterday it's boy #2 for us! I was sure it was a girl so we were pretty surprised. I have hardly any boy names picked out!

I normally wouldn't do an elective ultrasound, but we're visiting family on the other side of the country right now so I wanted a chance for them to be involved. Especially my mom because we probably won't see her again until after the baby is born. I have my anatomy scan in late January.
  • @fishwife799  I knew you had a log, but I did not know that you knew the numbers! Impressive.  I ridiculously went through all the posts last night and tried to count the numbers! Mine will be inputted on Jan 18th :smile: 
  • @alw12290 I only remembered this time because I just updated it yesterday :) I can see that more people have commented but I'm mobile right now and too lazy to drag out my computer!

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• wow so many ladies have already found out early!  I'm due 6/8 and my dr is going to tell me next week at our 18wk appt, and then we'll get it confirmed at the anatomy scan on 1/20. (not that I think my dr won't be able to tell, just that I don't want to do any kind of announcement until I know that all the drs see the same thing!) 
  • Have to wait until Feb 4 and its driving me slightly batty! Lol. I want to go SHOPPING!!!
  • tslmom87tslmom87 member
    edited December 2015
    Bear14+ said:

I guess I didn't realize my office was a minority that does anatomy at 18 weeks. Let it die and we'll do it in another month or so. Sorry.

Mine is too! My dr also does ultrasounds every visit. Lol I'm going to be lost if when I go home in march and can't find a dr thay does ultrasounds every visit. I've gotten spoiled! We found out on Monday we are having a 3rd girl!

Teagan-11/22/10
    Scarlett Madison-12-18-2014
    Baby # 3 Due 06/02/16

Furchildren include
    Kali 12/20/10-Husky-Has Addison's Disease.
    Doxie 10/04/11-Dachsund
    Tadley 11/12-Cat Ruler of the house.
  • I am a FTM and we are having a BOY!!! I am 17weeks and had an elective gender scan because all of our family is in town and we wanted everyone to be a part of it!! So fun!! DH and i are ecstatic!!!
  • I don't think you are in the minority Bear. My office also does them starting at 18 weeks. I'm getting mine done at 18 +2, but that's not for another 3 and half weeks. I"m due at the end of June, so only the people that are due at the beginning of June or had the genetic testing would know now.

Bear14+ said:
    I guess I didn't realize my office was a minority that does anatomy at 18 weeks. Let it die and we'll do it in another month or so. Sorry.

• I had my anatomy scan at 16 weeks. I have to go back for more testing and an echo because of my abnormal nt mfm can do them early

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• I had the genetic testing and am expecting a call this week. Anatomy scan is end of this month I'll be 18 w exactly.