Los Angeles Babies
Options

Great Los Angeles OBGYN??

Hi!!  Does anyone have an OBGYN that they really love?  I live in the valley, but I'm definitely open to seeing someone pretty much anywhere in LA.  Thanks!

Re: Great Los Angeles OBGYN??

• Options
    Dr. Scott Serden at Cedars
  • Options
    Dr Jay Goldberg at Women's Care of Beverly Hills...he's fantastic.  He helped me deliver a 10 lb 10 oz baby vaginally with no epidural.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does anyone know of a great OB in the South Bay? Bonus points if they are in Manhattan beach! 
    Me: 32 DH: 35
    Married 12/7/07
    DD: Born 1/2/14 
    Baby #2 EDD 5/6/16

• Options
    I'm at Manhattan Village Women's Center. I'm new there and don't have much of an experience but the few visits were great.
  • Options
    Dr Pearson in Burbank! He's amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Dr Jay Goldberg at Women's Care of Beverly Hills...he's fantastic.  He helped me deliver a 10 lb 10 oz baby vaginally with no epidural.

thanks for the referral, my husband and i were not thrilled with our doc so we made an appointment with dr goldberg and we hit it off immediately. he knew i was having issues and called to check up on me. i feel like i am in really good hands and what more can you ask for?
  • Options
    Dr. Francis Chang in DTLA - SO AMAZING. Check his yelp. I drive from Topanga.
  • Options
    I also go to Dr. Chang! Which hospital did you wind up choosing?