February 2016 Moms

Does anyone else feel this way.. ?

Re: Does anyone else feel this way.. ?

• Ha, that's adorable! I had been that way but the past few days I've had absolutely zero appetite. Coming down with something that is kicking my butt.
  • I have my moments, but for the most part food just sounds so gross! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ape0209ape0209 member
    edited December 2015
    Feel better soon! This just started for me, I didn't eat for the first 28 weeks!
  • Thanks @Knottie20688380! I hope you enjoy a little food binge ;) thank goodness for stretchy pants!
  • I don't have room to gorge myself on all the yummy food. I can eat about 5 bites of something before I feel so full I want to be sick.

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• That was me yesterday. I paid for it with terrible heartburn.
  • This is me! Why do there have to be so many Christmas cookies around? I'm scared to step on the scale at my appointment tomorrow
  • ^^^Yup. Christmas cookies and other homemade goodies has been my downfall this week. I have not been able to stop eating the sweets and I know its so bad, waiting for the crash
  • I don't have room to gorge myself on all the yummy food. I can eat about 5 bites of something before I feel so full I want to be sick.
    This is me too :( Drop baby please? I had a clementine for breakfast and I was stuffed. :(
  • Not at all. I haven't had a full meal since July. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Yes!!! But, my eyes are way bigger than my stomach, right now. A couple bites and I'm so full and frequently end up sitting with one or both arms above my head lol. Normally, I'm someone who can graze all day long, plus during an actual meal eat several platefuls.
  • Yep. All day everyday.
  • I'm either starving or never want to see another piece of food in my life. There is no in between
  • 22snc12 said:

Yes!!! But, my eyes are way bigger than my stomach, right now. A couple bites and I'm so full and frequently end up sitting with one or both arms above my head lol. Normally, I'm someone who can graze all day long, plus during an actual meal eat several platefuls.

I've only ever heard my mom use the eyes bigger then stomach saying. She has always told me that since I was little. My DH says it to me now too
    I want to eat all the time but most things it's make me "full sick" or give me reflux
  • Cute!

Add me to the list of eyes bigger than my stomach. I'm lucky if I eat half of what I normally would during a meal. 
  • I can't stop eating and I dont see this changing anytime soon :(
  • baya5 said:

22snc12 said:

Yes!!! But, my eyes are way bigger than my stomach, right now. A couple bites and I'm so full and frequently end up sitting with one or both arms above my head lol. Normally, I'm someone who can graze all day long, plus during an actual meal eat several platefuls.

I've only ever heard my mom use the eyes bigger then stomach saying. She has always told me that since I was little. My DH says it to me now too
    I want to eat all the time but most things it's make me "full sick" or give me reflux
    Haha mine still tells me that on occasion. Food just always tastes so good, I can't stop at a normal amount of bites.
  • I get full easily, too, but I'm eating more than I ever have in my life, nevertheless. If you can make sense of that, let me know. I'm a ridiculous person these days.
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016