1st Trimester

5 weeks bleeding and cramping

ktaopi30ktaopi30 member
edited January 2016 in 1st Trimester
Just 5 weeks started with brown spotting last Thursday, positive test Saturday. Cramping throughout and now red blood today but still mostly just spotting. Getting levels checked tomorrow but having a hard time not worrying. 3rd pregnancy and never had this previously, no other pregnancy symptoms. Anyone else have this and things were fine?

Re: 5 weeks bleeding and cramping

• Ok. Do you have a question?
  • ktaopi30 said:
    Just 5 weeks started with brown spotting last Thursday, positive test Saturday. Cramping throughout and now red blood today but still mostly just spotting. Getting levels checked tomorrow but having a hard time not worrying. 3rd pregnancy and never had this previously, no other pregnancy symptoms.
    I am not sure what the question is here / if there is a question. However I hope all goes well when you get checked out.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • Loading the player...
  • Just wanted to let you know that I went through this same thing today. I went to the ER and poppyseed is perfectly fine. Doc said my cervix looked a lil irritated possibly from my current yeast infection that's being treated. I was so scared but it all turned out ok, sending good vibes!
  • @Knottie1450304223

Glad to hear everything is fine!
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15