June 2016 Moms
Options

Santa brought me a Snoogle! No turning back...

Actually, it was DH. (Probably because I kept him up this month. The poor guy will do anything to get some shuteye!) Seriously, this thing is amazing and I'm never sleeping without it. What doesn't it do!?

You can sleep with it curled around you, and you can double it up to prop yourself up a bit. It even shows it used as a big boppy for breastfeeding.

Anyone else get a baby-related present this year? ☺️ What is it?

Re: Santa brought me a Snoogle! No turning back...

• Options
    I got one too!

• Options
    My one cousin got a baby book and set of the soft blocks that her lo liked when she was small.  Then my other cousin got me a picture frame for my sonogram picture with a note from her son that he can't wait to meet his new cousin.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got one too! I'm so excited to try it out tonight.
  • Options
    I got a snoogle too. I'm excited to try it when I have more of a bump. And Bella bands !!!!!!

Side note: Last night I was vomiting (it hasn't ended) and I blew a ton of blood vessels in my face !!! I look a sight anyone ever heard of this.
  • Options
    My MIL had 3 presents under the tree for "Peanut". She got bought a swaddling blanket, a teddy bear, a gender neutral set of onesies since we don't know yet, and a toy ( I don't know the name of it lol)
  • Options
    I got a Snoogle too! It's awesome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The snoogle is the most amazing pillow ever made!
  • Options
    I gave into the snoogle around week 8... Best decision ever!!

DH got me belly buds so we can play the baby music which I thought was really cute :smile:
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    @WaitingMay14 is fairly common to blow the blood vessels in your face when straining to vomit. My in laws all got the stomach flu the day before our wedding and my poor father in law had blown a bunch of blood vessels in his face. He looked quite the sight! Lucky for us a little make up will cover most of it. Cool wash cloths help to reduce swelling as well. Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    I got a snoogle too! I had told my hubby about it a while ago saying how it would be great when I really start to get a belly. I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and still haven't popped yet but OMG I dont care I am never sleeping without it again!
  • Options
    Thank you @June2016BabyW. ;)

Glad it goes away. Comes with the territory I guess.
  • Options
    I got a snoogle too! Just woke up from a nice long nap with it!
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    This post inspired me to buy my snooker. My mom gave me some money to buy what I need for Xmas so I treated myself. It was a life saver with my first pregnancy.
    Cannot wait!! I need to sleep!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @HighFive16 it completely changed my pregnancy game. I mean, it's weird having this huge pillow in bed, but wow, sleep is nice!!! Was it always this nice? Haha.
  • Options
    @WaitingMay14 , I get this almost every time I throw up thank god blessed me with light MS during pregnancy. I also did this when pushing in labor with DS I look so terrible in all our pictures. It should fade within 4-5 days.
  • Options
    @SweetMamaJune Yes!! It was always great... Until I let my husband use it and he started stealing it!!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I got a mini snoogle! Plus a bunch of super cute onesies and some bibs.
  • Options
    My husband just got me a snoogle. I can't wait to try it. Im really hoping for some descent nights sleep. Hopefully its doesn't take very long to come in the mail.