September 2016 Moms

The Waiting Game

Just curious, what do you do to keep your mind off of TTC. I have about another ten days before my next HPT and I'm going crazy waiting! :blush:

Re: The Waiting Game

• Didn't even think of that honestly. Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Speaking of waiting games...
    Saw my doc this morning (had an ultrasound already scheduled to check for cysts--all is normal!), and she scheduled blood tests today and Wednesday to check how the hcg is increasing. I'm a bit of a nervous wreck right now. Doc said everything looks good and the TINY speck on the ultrasound may even be Baby, but I'll feel much better when the blood work comes back with good results. How do you ladies deal with the waiting? I'm trying to keep active, but if you have any other tips to share, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
  • It does seem like it is all a waiting game. I waited four years for this pregnancy, and now I am waiting to hear a heartbeat because with my last pregnancy I never even got to hear one.

The only advice I can give is to take it one day at a time! And hope that you will hear a heartbeat, you will feel the first kick and you will give birth to a healthy baby.
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• @persingerma Im in the same boat.  I did blood work today and will hear back in the morning.  With my first pregnancy my numbers were super low and my OB feared I was ectopic.  I went in every other day for about 3 weeks until the numbers were normal.  I purposefully waited to call my OB until today even thought my first BFP was last Thursday because I wanted to be further along before we did blood work. I was barely 3 weeks the first time!  But at least we will know something tomorrow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Alyeena I hope you get to hear that heartbeat as soon as possible and feel it as you cuddle your baby in September!

@izzytoot Fingers crossed that we both get good numbers this week!

Thanks for the advice, empathy, and warm wishes ladies! Evenings are the worst for me because that's when my anxiety really kicks in. It was incredibly comforting to see your messages as I head off to bed. :)