Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby Brag Board

Even though out LO's are still itty bitty we all think they're amazing! Why is your baby amazing? What do you want to brag about?

My DD is a super sleeper! She only wakes up twice in the night to eat, I feed her once and DH feeds her once so I get 7-8 hours of sleep a night and only have to get up once! She also NEVER cries. Even when she's hungry she just grunts and chews her hand. She might let out a squeal but that's it! No crazy sobbing

Re: Baby Brag Board

• I have to brag on the fact that my DD has offically slept through the nice twice now! Once, two nights ago and the other last night! :)
  • Lucky lol, my DD screams when she's hungry, tired, when your changing her diaper.
    I get about 4 hrs in between feeds at night but DH does the last feed before bed so I'm getting atleast 6 hrs usually between feeds. DD loves to get up at 2am and stay awake until 5am or 5am and stay awake until 8am it's great lol. She doesn't cry when she has wet or dirty diapers though so that's a plus.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm totally going to brag that DS has been sleeping from 9pm to 6am since he was 7 weeks old. He's just turned 12 weeks, and I keep waiting for the miracle sleeping to end.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• My LO is sleeping through the night as well, has been for several weeks! She usually goes down for bed around 9 or 10 and wakes up at 6 or 7, then goes back to sleep for another 3 or 4 hours! Daytime naps are a whole other story but I'd rather have a good night sleeper so I'm not complaining!
  • edited December 2015
    Mine sleeps 9-5 too! Then til 7-8. Since 8 weeks adjusted. (Preemie) Formula fed.
    The other night just woke at 7. That was nice too. :)
  • Mines not a great sleeper but he's super strong and interactive. He's been holding his head up for weeks (he's 8 weeks now) and doesn't like to be held laying down or over your shoulder unless he's being put to sleep. He loves to stand up and sit up and flip flop on his belly- though he doesn't roll yet. He's a great babbler and will go back and forth when you say something he babbles back. I was really happy that we have this game we play that's very interactive. He will lift a foot and we will touch it with this toy that vibrates when you say lift you leg up. Then he will do the other foot and smile so big.

He wakes up twice a night too- once around 1 and then around 3. I'm up both times with him as my SO works and wakes up at 4 am.