3rd Trimester
Options

38 weeks and queasy

Been feeling super queasy today. And i, wondering if it means Labor is close? I'm getting induced this coming Wednesday.

Re: 38 weeks and queasy

• Options
    It doesn't really mean much in regards to labor. Just another late pregnancy symptom. I've been nauseous since week 32. A lot of women have full on morning sickness again.

• Options
    I think most people feel nauseous now because of the pressure on your tummy and the slowing of the digestive system, as well as the effects of constipation. Some people feel sick during labour but I think this tends to be once labour is established and is often because of nerves and excitement.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea I have had nausea on an off for a week. I am 38 w 1 day. With no labor in sight :( becoming full term now I look for any signs that could point to labor.
  • Options
    Krisdee123Krisdee123 member
    edited December 2015
    I'm 37 weeks and have been throwing up and nauseous again for the last week. Basically a repeat of my first 5 months, but not quite as bad.
    edit: and no labour in sight. Everything is still locked up tight.
  • Options
    I'm 37w4d preggers and had nausea/vomiting/morning sickness all throughout pregnancy thanks to genes from my dads side but i have managed it well.

I have noticed last few days indigestion from eating a little bit and choke this down to the baby being being and squishing everything inside. This does make me vomit some food in the middle of the night as its combined with my acid reflux....

Not long to go till baby comes so that is my motivation to hang in there a bit longer