TTC after 35

TWW post (week of 12/21 - 12/27)

Hi everyone! This is a two week wait post for anyone who is in or soon will be in the TWW. Tell us your symptoms (no matter how crazy they may be!), how many DPO you are, and when/if you'll test. Good luck everyone!
*** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 

Re: TWW post (week of 12/21 - 12/27)

• @emsmama15 good luck with the beta!!!

I'm 10 DPO, got a negative today... I know it's still early but I was still bummed. Hoping the next few days prove this test wrong. Historically I've gotten faint positives at 10 DPO
  • Loading the player...
  • @emsmama15 --let us know how it goes! Hoping and praying for good news for you!

@rspalding001 --sorry about the BFN, but I hope it turns around!
  • @emsmama15 i have all things FX for you! Really really really hoping you get a BFP and a holiday miracle!
    @rspalding001 FX it is just to early and that second line will be there soon!
  • @emsmama15  -fingers crossed!  Keep us posted!
    @rspalding001  -keeping good thoughts for you!

I'm about a week past O.  I'm not expecting anything, to be honest.  We're meeting with the RE this week to discuss next steps.  DH seems optimistic since our timing seemed pretty good, and I think he's holding out one final hope that we might have done it on our own.  I'm just not really willing to get my hopes up that much.  I'm going to try to relax and enjoy Christmas with my family and hope for good things (for all of us) in 2016.
  • Good luck @emsmama15 ! And everyone else in the TWW, of course.
    @rspalding001 Hope to hear good news from you very, very soon!
  • 6DPO here and starting to get into the hardest part of the whole cycle for me. I turn into such a crazy person from this point forward. I am totally fine and virtually stress free until I hit this point where implantation is possible. ugh ugh ugh. Plus my DH is going away for the weekend to be with his family for xmas so I will be alone, and that's when I get truly neurotic and crazy!

How is everyone else doing?
  • jennh75bjennh75b member
    edited December 2015
    I'm about about 8 DPO and two days ago I had cramps all day like my period was going to start.  Typically I will start cramping several days before my period will start, but I thought this was rather premature.  It went away after one day, but also on that day I was extremely tired.  Then yesterday, had such severe gas pains that I almost went to urgent care, I had never felt something so sharp/stabbing ever...it hurt when I took a breath, hurt if I tried to bend over.  But it did go away after I left work and was able to work it out of my system by walking/moving.  I think I'm chalking that up to eating too many sweets and carbs for lunch.  I noticed I have much less mucus than I normally have post-O...it normally is quite plentiful up until my period, but it's been rather sparse this time.  I've learned my lesson about testing before a missed period (from a psychological standpoint) so I won't test until several days after I'm due (I'm very regular).  
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally
  • RE has me POAS 12/30.  No symptoms here
  • Hey ladies!!  Would anyone like to take over the TWW post??  :)  I just post it every Monday morning (or Sunday night sometimes so I don't forget!).
  • I can take over the TWW post!
  • Thanks @BernieRae! I hope it's lucky for you!! :wink:
  • The perils of a holiday TWW: crazy heartburn and nausea tonight. PG symptom or consequence of holiday eating? It's anybody's guess at this point (though I really didn't overeat today). One week down. One week to go. :)