February 2016 Moms
Options

Next year at this time...

Can you believe that next year at this time we will be getting ready for LO's first Christmas? Hard to believe that a year from now we will have LO's who are approaching a year old already. Can't wait to have hopefully several consecutive hours of sleep a night again by then. (Fingers crossed!) But also don't want to wish away those little baby snuggles you get the first few months. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Only a few more weeks to go!
BabyFruit Ticker image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Next year at this time...

• Options
    Very exciting!! Lol I can't believe I'll have 4 kids by February. Have a great Christmas.
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! We'll all soon be enjoying our awesome late Christmas presents - our babies!
  • Options
    suteki325suteki325 member
    edited December 2015
    Next Christmas is going to be awesome. I can't wait to have a LO to celebrate the holidays with! Kids make everything so much more fun!
  • Options
    I'm very ready to start the celebrating holidays with the next generation! My family has been thru a lot of tragedies which makes this time of year pretty somber. It'll be so nice to have a reason to smile during Christmas morning again and be able to remember what Christmas was like as kid with my own.
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Options
    KiekKiek member
    edited December 2015
    I'm so excited to have two girls at Christmas time. My sister and I are 18 months apart and grew up the best of friends. We spent nights under the Christmas tree, baked cookies together and got joint presents that we could play with together. Having a sister close in age has always been the best thing ever. Victoria and Meredith are going to be 2.5 years apart and I'm really looking forward that watching their sister bond form and passing traditions my sister and I had down to them :)
  • Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day. This year DD understands what's happening more (at 2.5). I can't wait to see her and DD interact with each other next year. I also hope and pray everyday that they will have a new cousin or one on the way. My SIL has had a lot of struggles with fertility and recently had surgery to help her out.
  • Options
    We were just talking last night about how crazy it is that baby may already be taking first steps by next Christmas! Mind blown.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My 9 year old step daughter is so excited to not be an only child next Christmas. She can't stop talking about what she's going to do with her little sis next year. So cute. Sigh.
  • Options
    I may be one of the few dreading Christmas next year. It's not that it won't be exciting, but I'll have 5 kids of my own to buy for. That means that with all the name drawings and things like that with friends and family we will probably double (maybe more) what we usually spend on gifts. I'm also a little nervous that people will want to group the twins together which may not be as bad as I expect since they are boy/girl. On the plus side we should be moved by then so that will be exciting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so excited!!!
  • Options
    I was thinking about this today. She will be around 11 months which is such a fun age. Three kids at Christmas! Sounds fun and crazy!

• Options
    I keep telling H that I can't believe LO will be 10-11mos (and DD over 3!). I'm really excited, but hoping the ILs don't come out. It has been WAY too much stress this year and has made the holiday less than enjoyable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so excited about Christmas next year!! It'll be my and DHs first baby and our first year spending a Christmas as our own little family. I can't wait to be tripping over all of baby Sylas' toys and chasing him around the house telling him he can't eat the ornaments or pull the lights off the tree! We went to this ceramic pottery painting place and painted him an ornament with his name and the year on it (even though he's not here yet). We plan on making it tradition and making one every year..and of course he can help when he's old enough :smile:
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker