Infertility
Options

Spotting before FET

Hi Ladies,

I just started 1/2 ml Progesterone (in oil, shots in the muscle) this morning and my transfer is scheduled for the 30th (next wednesday). They did tell me that vaginal discharge is bound to be increased as I stay on the Vivelle patches and start on Progesterone but today I saw a little blood with the CM and thought it was a one of thing and I saw spotting again..I'm kind of worried. Has anyone else seen this during their FET ? Also, was there any issues with your cycle or did you get a BFP ? Thanks so much in advance!!!

DH :  36, has Chronic Kidney Disease, on dialysis & is waiting on the transplant list (average wait for B+ is 5 years)

Me:   36, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, BMI 32, need to be done with "child bearing" ASAP so that I can be a Kidney donor (was fun realizing we didn't as much time as we thought :-/ )

We're TTC#1

IUI #1 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + Ovidrel Trigger + Had the one follicle = BFN  (March 2014)

IUI #2 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + 150 iu Bravelle on CD9 (after much begging!) + Had the one follicle = BFN (April 2014)

7th May 2014 - changed REs, this one seems to care (we think....)

IUI #3 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 3 follicles (2 under 15mm) = BFN(May 2014)

IUI #4 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 1 follicle + DH gave best sample so far = BFN(June 2014)

IVF#1 -  ER Only Cycle Sept-Oct 2014, 17  eggs Retrieved, 14 mature, 10 fertilized, 6 made it to Blast & post PGS  5 were not viable due to chromosomal abnormalities
Not sure where we go from here...

We're parents to two very adorable, bratty, affectionate & goofy Bernese Mountain Dog pups who would very much like a 2 legged baby brother or sister of their own!

Re: Spotting before FET

• Options
    Were you on BCPs recently before starting the patches or PIO? I ask because I am having to do bcps and was told I'd have spotting or a mini period while on estrogen at first because of the pills. If it were me I'd definitely call in on monday if you are really concerned. Fx for you on your FET!
  • Options
    I was on BCPs earlier and was told the same about the spotting. I then was told to stop till I have a period (which I did) then started on the estrogen patches (no BCPs). All that was fine until yesterday when I started 0.5 ml PIO and feeling pretty crampy today as well with lower back pain, and legs hurt too like AF is about to arrive. Waiting on the IVF coordinator to call back after she has talked to the available attending physician to see if they can do an ultrasound and figure out if its still a go for the FET. We only have one embryo so I really don't want to take any unnecessary chances if they aren't sure if this is the right time to transfer.

DH :  36, has Chronic Kidney Disease, on dialysis & is waiting on the transplant list (average wait for B+ is 5 years)

Me:   36, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, BMI 32, need to be done with "child bearing" ASAP so that I can be a Kidney donor (was fun realizing we didn't as much time as we thought :-/ )

We're TTC#1

IUI #1 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + Ovidrel Trigger + Had the one follicle = BFN  (March 2014)

IUI #2 : 5mcg Letrozole (CD 3-7) + 150 iu Bravelle on CD9 (after much begging!) + Had the one follicle = BFN (April 2014)

7th May 2014 - changed REs, this one seems to care (we think....)

IUI #3 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 3 follicles (2 under 15mm) = BFN(May 2014)

IUI #4 : 7mcg Letrozole (CD 3- 7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 8-12) + CD12 Scan 5/16 + Had 1 follicle + DH gave best sample so far = BFN(June 2014)

IVF#1 -  ER Only Cycle Sept-Oct 2014, 17  eggs Retrieved, 14 mature, 10 fertilized, 6 made it to Blast & post PGS  5 were not viable due to chromosomal abnormalities
    Not sure where we go from here...

We're parents to two very adorable, bratty, affectionate & goofy Bernese Mountain Dog pups who would very much like a 2 legged baby brother or sister of their own!