1st Trimester

pregnancy symptoms?

my husband and I had unprotected sex Nov 30th, had af Dec 11th (2 days earlier than I expected it to start) it wasn't light but also not as heavy as usual, had unprotected sex again 2 nights ago, off and on today my nipples have felt hard, sore and chilly ( like when your leg falls asleep and wakes up and you feel a cold sensation) and it's felt all day like I peed my pants, my next af isn't due till the 11th-12th of next month, could I be pregnant?

Re: pregnancy symptoms?

• uhm.. not sure. everyone is different & experiences different symptoms.
    what do you mean you feel like you peed your pants..? one pregnancy symptom is having to pee a lot, but i never felt like i peed my pants.

have you taken a pregnancy test..? that might be a good place to start.
  • Kyraa...like there is more mucus
  • Loading the player...
  • no I haven't taken a test yet
  • i would probably take a test.
  • ambercakes92ambercakes92 member
    edited December 2015
    Take a test. I'm not sure it's possible for you to be pregnant if your last period began December 11 (plus no unprotected sex since), but a test will let you know for sure whether you are pregnant at this time.

Edit: misread that you have had unprotected sex since AF, so disregard that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's no way you're already showing signs of pregnancy from having unprotected sex 2 nights ago because you said AF came this month. Taking a first response test will give you more answers than any of us.
    Just FYI, symptom spotting is frowned upon.
  • It takes 6-12 days for a fertilized egg to travel from the fallopian tubes to the uterus and implant and another few days to generate enough hCG to trigger symptoms (and a home test). Basic math here, you're a solid week before you could even think of getting a positive. Even the best tests only boast a 50-60% accuracy rate at 6 days before your missed period and you're over 2 weeks out from there. To me, it sounds more like hormonal symptoms of ovulation than pregnancy, especially with the timing.
  • I'm gonna say there's no way you're pregnant this soon after your period. But I'm not a pregnancy test, so... Maybe you should ask one of those.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I know I couldn't have symptoms after the sex from 2 days ago, I'm wondering about from the time before Nov 30th
  • my husband and I had unprotected sex Nov 30th, had af Dec 11th (2 days earlier than I expected it to start) it wasn't light but also not as heavy as usual, had unprotected sex again 2 nights ago, off and on today my nipples have felt hard, sore and chilly ( like when your leg falls asleep and wakes up and you feel a cold sensation) and it's felt all day like I peed my pants, my next af isn't due till the 11th-12th of next month, could I be pregnant?

I know I couldn't have symptoms after the sex from 2 days ago, I'm wondering about from the time before Nov 30th

Just take a test and get back to us :) (but please do not post it here, it's against TOU)
  • Oh sorry, I meant a pic of the pee stick test. You are certainly welcome to tell us if you're pregnant!
  • I know I couldn't have symptoms after the sex from 2 days ago, I'm wondering about from the time before Nov 30th

If you had your period on the 11th, then you are not pregnant from sex on the 30th. I suggest picking up a book on how your body and cycles work. Knowledge is power.

Image result for bobs burger gifs

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadeaa27518d817eb3a350c501028155427jpghttpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUpload6bbb16d010206d10646648f568faa060jpg

• ecwk said:

Just let me get this straight in case my jet lagged brain isn't working correctly:

Unprotected sex happened.
    Then you got your period.
    You wonder if you're pregnant?

But her period was 'different '.

Still a period. If you think you are pregnant, take a test. Symptoms mean nothing.
  • cg0112358cg0112358 member
    edited December 2015
    Could you be pregnant? Yes. Could you not be pregnant? Yes. I'm not sure what you expect from us. We could give you anecdotal stories of our experiences but they have no bearing on your experience. If you are wondering whether you are pregnant as a result of the unprotected sec on 11/30 then you should take a test. A pregnancy test, not strangers on the Internet, is the only thing that can answer your question. If your bleeding required the use of a tampon or pad (not pantilinet) then you are probably not pregnant. The unprotected sex on 12/22 could result in a pregnancy but it is not likely implantation has occurred so you would not turn a test since you are not pregnant yet. Test today (negative confirms af) and test in 2 weeks.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~