August 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change

For those new to the board, the ticker change threads should be posted daily, and are for the people who start a new week that day. So, if you start a new week today (Thursday) post below!

How many weeks today? 7w

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? Blueberry

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms?
Rant: I woke up in the middle of the night last night with intense back spasms.  It sucked so bad and I couldn't fall asleep.  So I was up from about 4-7:30am and then I was able to take a little nap with DD.
Rave: My DH works at farmer's markets around the state, so he always picks up things for me.  Last week it was flowers, this week I'm getting some fresh caught hogfish filets for dinner!  My favorite fish.
Symptoms: Nausea, lots and lots of nausea

GTKY: What kind of pets do you have?
I have two gerbils, Nova and Calypso and a bunny, Mr. Fumbles.  My other bunny Blitz died a couple weeks ago :'( and so did our turtle Dayton
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• Options
    @SheHulk723 we have a daughter named Nova.  :)
  • Options
    @SheHulk723 how nice, it's the little things!
    How many weeks?

8 weeks today!

How big is baby?
    raspberry sized

Rant?
    I'm a pale, spotty hormonal wreck!

Rave?
    I saw a present with my name on it wrapped and everything under the tree!

Symptoms?
    Nauseous and emotional

What kind of pets do you have?

We live in a duplex so no pets allowed, but I go home to visit my family dog. A black and white springer spaniel called Bex:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks today!

LO is size of a sweet pea!

Rant yesterday I had my first day of morning sickness. It started around 230 and lasted until today.

Rave: I feel much better today! And my sweet hubby went and got dinner last night when I was too sick. He's been so sweet and my daughter was an angel

Symptoms: my boobs hurt sooooooo bad and have since I ovulated and got pregnant. Way worse than with #1. Sick some but it hasn't kicking into full gear yet. And sleepy. It hits me around 9 every night.

No pets here besides a thousand stuffed animals! My toddler is obsessed!

We aren't announcing until the weekend of January 2! Sigh. Hope my sickness stays small until then!