HDBD 12/23 — The Bump
March 2016 Moms

HDBD 12/23

HDBD!!
Bonus points if your pic is extra festive this week!! ;)

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: HDBD 12/23

• Loading the player...
  • @ecwk best Xmas sweater ever!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
    brennauhalleyecwk
  • @mrspepper05 You look so adorable pregnant. Even if you get larger you are still going to look great!
    skruhminCecilB93mrspepper05
  • herfst80herfst80
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its 10 Comments First Answer
    edited December 2015
    28+3! Ftm so don't know for sure but compared with you lovely ladies i think my belly/baby lays/ is relatively low...;)
  • I just have to say @cmerribury , you are adorable :) In fact this board is full of adorable preggos.  I love this thread!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

cmerriburyecwkflowerpower5838
  • skruhmin said:

@blueeyedrose86 welcome to third trimester, when clothing choices are limited. 

Right?? This isn't even left over from my first pregnancy! DD was born in October, so I just wore light jackets over my t-shirts, most of which were recently ruined when DH left a pen in his pants before doing laundry :(
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
    skruhmin
  • skruhmin said:
    I just have to say @cmerribury , you are adorable :) In fact this board is full of adorable preggos.  I love this thread!
    You are too sweet! That is my "I'm over already having a swollen pregnant face" face. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

skruhminJLaVO888
  • @blueeyedrose86 welcome to third trimester, when clothing choices are limited. 
    Right?? This isn't even left over from my first pregnancy! DD was born in October, so I just wore light jackets over my t-shirts, most of which were recently ruined when DH left a pen in his pants before doing laundry :(
    SERIOUSLY!  I'm rotating very few shirts these days.  Between my belly hanging out of shirts and now that jeans #2 are showing wear in the thigh region, I've about had it.  I'm this close to wearing PJs to work!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cmerriburyJLaVO888blueeyedrose86oceanchild
  • @flowerpower5838 did you typo and say "the worst" instead of "the best"?? My mat jeans are all super comfy, and very stylish for overeating this holiday season ; )
    skruhminecwkcmerriburysmushi
  • edited December 2015
    @jenniferamcooper No! I don't know if it's just the (one and only) pair I have or what, but these suckers do NOT stay up for the life of me! I feel like I am constantly adjusting and pulling them up. They aren't easy for me to come by either since I need long length :(

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

skruhminSarahFoley725JLaVO888oceanchild
  • @jenniferamcooper No! I don't know if it's just the (one and only) pair I have or what, but these suckers do NOT stay up for the life of me! I feel like I am constantly adjusting and pulling them up. They aren't easy for me to come by either since I need long length :(
    How long do you need?  Target (Liz Lange) full panel ones hang off of my shrimpy legs.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SarahFoley725
  • @skruhmin I've tried those on for shits and giggles and they were like ankle pants :( I need at least a 34" inseam. I bought one pair from Old Navy and while they are (just barely) long enough, I hate wearing them because they are constantly falling down. Don't cry a river for me though lol I refuse to spend more than 30 bucks on a pair so it's my own fault.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

SarahFoley725skruhminCecilB93
  • I only have one out of maternity jeans because everything is so dang long on me! I mean that's basically how I am with normal jeans too

PS mine came from Ross for like $12
    oceanchild
  • Jeez woman, what are you an amazonian???!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!! (and totally agree about the more than $30 thing - especially maternity clothes)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JLaVO888JLaVO888
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2015

@skruhmin I've tried those on for shits and giggles and they were like ankle pants :( I need at least a 34" inseam. I bought one pair from Old Navy and while they are (just barely) long enough, I hate wearing them because they are constantly falling down. Don't cry a river for me though lol I refuse to spend more than 30 bucks on a pair so it's my own fault.

Same problem here. I have found only one pair that is long enough. I got them at Khole's online. There was one brand/pair that came in 'long'. I had to really search for them but gosh I love them. I wear them on all days that I'm allowed to wear jeans. (Friday-Sunday). If I can find them again I will post the link.
  • JLaVO888JLaVO888
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    @flowerpower5838 They are on sale for $33 even! I think I paid 41 when I got mine. They are worth it I promise. (And if they are long enough for me they will be for you. I have noodle arms and legs.)

http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2240077/oh-baby-by-motherhood-secret-fit-belly-skinny-jeans-tall-maternity.jsp
  • 26 weeks! Feeling like a cow today. Maternity jeans are the worst.

I'm confused, I think you meant the best. It's going to take a lot for me to convince myself to go back to normal jeans. PSA: watch the Gap website for clearance. I got a couple of pairs for about $40 (sorry, I knew slightly over your price limit), they are long, comfy, stay up, and are so worth it. The way I see it, *fingers crossed* this won't be my only pregnancy, so I'll get more use out of them.

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"