Pregnant after a Loss
Options

NBR...what's at the top of your Christmas list?

What gift are you hoping to get this year? (Except for a healthy pregnancy and baby, of course). Just thought it would be a fun discussion to get our minds off the anxiety for about a millisecond. Ha!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: NBR...what's at the top of your Christmas list?

• Options
    I don't really have anything specific on my list. Hoping the hubby finds something cool that I didn't know I wanted. Lol I got him a foot massager thing that he's been lusting over for months. Maybe years. It was always too expensive but I scored an awesome Black Friday deal on it. I'm most excited about him opening that! And then stealing it occasionally.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My husband asked what I wanted and I couldn't think of anything. Every year we put a limit on our gifts, so the one thing I want is way more than we are supposed to spend. I really, really want the irobot. Maybe I can find an after Christmas sale :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I asked my mom for a new office chair before I found out I was pregnant. (I work from home.)  It will come in handy to have a comfortable chair with good lumbar support when I start getting big.

I'm not as excited about gifts this year as I am about telling my family that I'm pregnant.

TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    I just bought myself a more kid-friendly vehicle. Very happy about that. Otherwise, I'm excited to see what my hubs comes up with that relates to the pregnancy- like a cute onesie, ornament, etc. :)

Also agree with @CarrieandRoy - we're telling our families on Christmas Eve. That's more exciting than everything!
  • Options
    I've been wanting w black leather Moto jacket for over a year now, just been looking for the right one and finally think I found it. Going to be hubby's present for me. We don't really surprise each other anymore, just give eachother exactly what we each ask for haha. He got skis, which he is super pumped about.
  • Options
    I'm really not sure what I want this year! I've been eyeing some new pits and pans so I'm hoping DH caught on to that! I really just want more candy ;)
  • Options
    I'm with you @msuzannah I want some new pots and pans for the kitchen, we have a lot of metal pans and honestly I think the pyrex ones clean better and would like some of them.  Wishful thinking husband did buy me something so we will see.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"