September 2015 Moms
Options

You know you're a stay at home mom when...

akdewaldakdewald member
edited December 2015 in September 2015 Moms
Guess you know you're a stay at home mom when,at the end of the day, you feel accomplished because you got eight loads of laundry done, put away and all three children are still in one piece. Let's hear some other accomplishments

Re: You know you're a stay at home mom when...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not a SAHM but I feel accomplished when the load of laundry I do actually gets taken out of the dryer!
  • Options
    The house is always clean and in check, dinners ready by the time dh comes home, baby is content, but you look like hell and haven't even got dressed yet.
  • Options
    1) when you attempt to cuddle and sleep with the baby in the morning and then try to get him to help you do laundry and get his opinion on dinner options later inthe day.
    2) when you wake up from an afternoon nap with a little slimy hand in your face and a 16 lb cat cutting off all leg circulation. You try to get out of bed and fall over.
    3) You talk the baby through every chore you do in an excited voice like "Oooh look at all those awesome dishes! We're going to wash them so they're *cleeean* doesn't that sound like FUN? !
  • Options
    Not a SAHM but can still relate to all these
  • Options
    aleecats said:

When you finally get 5 minuets to yourself and the first thing you do is wash bottles

And rotate laundry! The story of my life.
  • Options
    When laundry is done and put away... and when I can see the bottom of my sink... oh yeah and dinner is ready.... can't remember last time it happen....
  • Options
    LoveLee85 said:

When going to the grocery store alone is like a vacation in itself. Lol Sad and lame.

My birthday was yesterday and my mom took LO so I could go shopping for a while with my sister. After I got everything I wanted I was just browsing the aisles for fun because I couldn't remember the last time I didn't have to rush out of the store with a yelling baby
  • Options
    When you don't feel guilty at all about handing LO off to DH when he gets home from work so you can go to Target, have a coffee, and browse for 2 hours alone!!