June 2016 Moms
Options

Freebies/Coupons/Clubs

Any STM and beyond with the hookup to all the great coupon/freebie baby clubs and programs to sign up for?

....I <3 Freebies. 

DH - 24; Me: 26
Married 3/7/15
Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Freebies/Coupons/Clubs

• Options
    Publix baby club. Lots of coupons for free stuff.
    Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. Free book in your mailbox every month. This month we got a hardback copy of Cordouroy.
    Winn Dixie Baby Club. Good coupons.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Publix baby club. Lots of coupons for free stuff. Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. Free book in your mailbox every month. This month we got a hardback copy of Cordouroy. Winn Dixie Baby Club. Good coupons.
    We signed up for the Publix baby club tonight! 

I've never heard of the book club, that sounds so awesome! Doing that now :)

Thanks!
    Married 3/7/15
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Freebies from Target with registry set-up and from Motherhood Maternity with new pregnancy.
  • Options
    Not a mom yet, but friends have recommended Amazon Family (used to be Amazon Mom). From Amazon:

Amazon Mom is now Amazon Family. Amazon Family provides Prime members exclusive family-oriented offers, coupons, age-based recommendations, 20% off diaper subscriptions and a 15% Baby Registry completion discount.

Something I'll be checking out for sure.
  • Options
    Toys r us also has lots of freebies when you register. We got 5 Tommie Tippie baby bottles when we registered. One came in each package. We were given 2 packages when we registered, and then some friends were given a package when they bought from our registry so they gave to us. Score.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love all these, thanks ladies :)
    Married 3/7/15
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Not sure if it counts, but i use zulily. I got a car seat for $70 off market price last week and I've seen other deals for diapers (Honest Company), baby clothes, breastfeeding supplies, etc. Its hit or miss on what deals they have going on when, but the deals are usually 30-70% off.
  • Options
    Not sure if it counts, but i use zulily. I got a car seat for $70 off market price last week and I've seen other deals for diapers (Honest Company), baby clothes, breastfeeding supplies, etc. Its hit or miss on what deals they have going on when, but the deals are usually 30-70% off.
    Oo, I'll have to check that out. I was so excited about my steal this afternoon. I got a Urbini Omni 3 and 1 travel system that's only 4 months old from a Buy/Sale/Trade site for $50 total. Perfect condition. Score!
    Married 3/7/15
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I love Zulily and have two pieces of advice:
    1. Be careful about buying brands you don't recognize. Sometimes they seem to buy large lots of clothes from random brands that aren't very good quality.
    2. Double-check what they say is the regular price before you buy something. They are really bad about overstating the regular price of things. I've seem them do it repeatedly -- they'll claim the B. Woofer Guitar is regularly $60 but marked down to $30 at Zulily, and then I'll see it at Target for $25. Or when they did a capsule collection with Shabby Apple and claimed that the "regular price" of dresses was twice what they were charging -- even though the only place you could get the dresses was Zulily, so there was no "regular price" anywhere else. 
    You can get really great deals there. I just always like to double check and make sure I'm getting as good a deal as they say I am!
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    VikingGirl12VikingGirl12 member
    edited December 2015
    @MynaBird this! I absolutely love zulily and I purchase from there a lot. BUT, I have bought boots from their on two different occasions from no name brands and I have ended up never wearing them due to the poor quality. Also, we thought we were getting an awesome deal on the wondercup by Munchkin for DS before they became popular, yet they have them in Walmart now for a dollar cheaper than we paid per cup.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Totally agree with all the above. I got the Chicco key fit 30 car seat and double checked pricing and reviews from other websites before I bought it from zulily, so woohoo!