December 2015 Moms

FFFC 12/18

Alright ladies... We all know you have them! Unload...

Re: FFFC 12/18

• Loading the player...
  • I had an OB appointment this morning and I am 38 +2.  I am incredibly disappointed that I am not dialated or effaced at all.  I mean, I just had a feeling that would be the case so I wasn't surprised.  And I am incredibly grateful to make it this far with no complications since I nearly died and had an emergency c-section at 35 weeks with my son.  However, I was hoping for a VBAC this time around and it doesn't look like little miss wants to make an appearance before my scheduled c-section on the 30th.  :(

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• My parents arrive tonight and I can't find the motivation to get up and clean. And like a fool, I stayed up really late last night cleaning up. But there is still so much to do.
  • @rockinmathchic If you are really hoping for a VBAC, communicate that! I noticed that the 30th is your 40 week mark, did your OB give a specific reason for it?
  • dec15mum said:
    I love this kid but I'm 6 days over due, I've finished my tv shows, I've painted my nails, everything has been ready and I can't work. Mummy loves you little one but she doesnt know how many more "is he here yet??" Texts she can take
    This. Same situation, six days over and about to explode on the next "No baby yet?" "When is that kid getting here?" 
  • I still have to finish Christmas shopping, and I have no clue what to get the people left over. It will have to be something online that I ship to their houses, at this point.
  • ammnam14 said:

I'm 39 weeks today and hate everything. I just want to be a sloth and watch Netflix.

That's all I want to do!!

My mom comes on Tuesday, I'm due the 27th. I want to have the baby before she gets here. I would like a few days (even if it's just in the hospital) with just baby an my husband because I know how much she will want to hold him.

• Ancheta3 My OB is willing to let me go to 41 weeks actually, but my husband and I made the tough decision to schedule the c-section for exactly 40 weeks for many reasons.  The main ones being tax purposes and my husband's blood disorder.  If I do go into labor naturally, there is a higher likelihood that I would still need to have a c-section because of this disorder, which DD could have as well (50/50 chance).  My DS inherited it and we made the decision to not circumcise because they would only do it once he was tested for it and would require blood transfusions of Factor VIII blood from millions of donors to ensure that he didn't bleed out and die from it.  The OB refuses to use any force like forceps or suction on the baby due to the bleeding issues/trauma that it could cause her.  They have already told me that if anything doesn't look right they are taking me back for the c-section.  I guess, even though, it wasn't a huge possibility of happening in the first place, I got my hopes up that it could be possible...

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• I'm 40+5 and I have boycotted cooking since my estimated due date.

Also, I am thrilled that I will be induced on Monday if this child doesn't decide to make an appearance this weekend. 

And, I am running out of Netflix!
  • Less of a confession more of a vent, but I'm so over pregnancy at this point. I had such a good attitude about everything until about 2 weeks ago. Now I feel crappy all the time and have caught a cold. I have also developed some right wrist pain. My doc doesn't seem to think its carpel tunnel but I have no idea what else it could be. I haven't exactly been doing anything strenuous, unless writing thank you notes count? Tossing a ball for my dog in the yard? Anyway, I just want to feel normal again. Vent over.

Also confessing that I haven't bought a single Christmas gift this year. At this point, my options are limited to Amazon prime because I cannot fathom actually shopping in a store. I feel like the grinch.
  • I confess to being completely impatient and rushing the baby. I never thought I would be the type, but sitting here at 39 weeks I can't wait for her to come out! It could still be weeks, I don't know why I am so antsy. I was planning to still be working and getting things done, but I am stuck on crutches and on my couch, and I am just so antsy sitting here wishing baby girl would come already!
  • :| I have basically decided to stop doing anything that annoys me, like cooking regularly. And possibly driving except for in my neighborhood, I find I get very road ragey at all the traffic.
    Also I gave up on Christmas shopping a few weeks ago, too pregnant and get mall ragey.
  • Took my MIL to the store to get the comfort food my DH loves. All of this comfort food I just happen to hate. Ugh. Would it be rude to eat an entirely different meal from them tonight? :s
  • Nah I eat whatever I want, I still have some food aversions, you can always chop it up to pregnancy @Court11152325
  • I am so totally sick of people asking me if I'm "done" being pregnant and trying to somehow make me tell them how uncomfortable etc etc I am. No one will accept the actual truthful answer that I'm actually feeling quite fine! I'm only 38+4, I might have a few weeks left to go here people! Why can't I focus on the positive that I'm still feeling pretty good (it's not all rainbows and sunshine, sure sleeping is tough, but I'm off work now, I can sleep in. Sure I'm more tired from small things, but I have time to relax).
    Why people are trying to push me to feel negatively about this last bit of pregnancy I just can't figure out!!
  • I bought a medela bra for pumping because I'm too lazy to hold the bottles while I pump. It certainly makes it easier!
  • I wish I hadn't taken the tags off and washed the fleece sleepers we bought and received because I haven't and won't use them on baby. She's like her dad and runs hot like a furnace! She is perfectly content with a long sleeved onesie and a swaddle blanket over her legs with the thermostat set at 66.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • arz1215 said:

I bought a medela bra for pumping because I'm too lazy to hold the bottles while I pump. It certainly makes it easier!

I found it almost impossible to double pump without it. How else would I be able to Bump?? But I also EP, so it's more of a necessity when you're pumping every 3-4 hours.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker