Trying to Get Pregnant

1st time trying

I'm confused, I've tried to upload my chart and don't see it. I'm 33 and this is the first time I've tried to get pregnant, charted and everything. I think that I am but I got a negative test last week, I think I took it to early since I took a cheap $1 test, I'm only a little over 3 weeks if I am but I have every symptom but missed AF and positive home test. I'm not supposed to get AF for a few more days but it feels like I'm pregnant but I got a negative test. some people tell me I'm crazy it would be to early to tell and some say it is early enough to show on a test but mine isn't. Uggg I'm so confused..

Answers

• Keep testing until you get BFP or AF....That's really all you can do. Was your question about your chart? I cant see it but you should post for a chart stalk in the TWW and someone should be able to help you....just dont ask them to tell if you are KTFU or not cause we dont know.
  • I'm trying to find my away around this site. Thank you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm confused, I've tried to upload my chart and don't see it. I'm 33 and this is the first time I've tried to get pregnant, charted and everything. I think that I am but I got a negative test last week, I think I took it to early since I took a cheap $1 test, I'm only a little over 3 weeks if I am but I have every symptom but missed AF and positive home test. I'm not supposed to get AF for a few more days but it feels like I'm pregnant but I got a negative test. some people tell me I'm crazy it would be to early to tell and some say it is early enough to show on a test but mine isn't. Uggg I'm so confused..
    How are you confirming ovulation?
    If you are only a little over 3 weeks, last week was way too early to test. It takes 6-10 days from ovulation for implantation to occur.
    Pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are the same. Without a positive test, you are not pregnant at this time. Keep testing until you get a BFP or AF. If you get a BFP no need to update this thread, just head over to your BMB/first Tri.
  • I have a chart app I'm trying to upload a picture of but it won't for some reason. I don't want to get into tmi let's just say I know I was ovulating. I'm very in tune with my body. I'm new to this site and I'm trying to figure out where to post or if it goes through. I can't find where people reply until it pops up when my app is open.
  • You need to chart your basal body temperature. Not just dates of periods on a calendar.
  • I have a chart app I'm trying to upload a picture of but it won't for some reason. I don't want to get into tmi let's just say I know I was ovulating. I'm very in tune with my body. I'm new to this site and I'm trying to figure out where to post or if it goes through. I can't find where people reply until it pops up when my app is open.
    There are only 2 ways to know that you ovulated - a sustained increase in basel body temperature or ultrasound. While some women feel ovulation pain, it can really only be confirmed in hindsight because many other things can cause pain in the lower abdomen. 
  • What everyone else has said...and I said in my reply to your other post.
  • I have been checking temp every morning. Well then I guess they need to add nausea, vomiting almost like clock work, smells making you sick, heavy breast and darker girls also. Lol thanks I'll just sit and wait a few more days.
  • I have been checking temp every morning. Well then I guess they need to add nausea, vomiting almost like clock work, smells making you sick, heavy breast and darker girls also. Lol thanks I'll just sit and wait a few more days.

If you think you're pregnant, why not just take a test? It will tell you the answer.

Again, those symptoms could be caused by PMS. They could also be caused by a viral infection. If you are pregnant enough to have symptoms, then you are pregnant enough to get a positive HPT.
  • You say you tested last week. Test again. If your symptoms are from pregnancy, you should be able to turn a test. Like PPs said, pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are the same. We discourage symptom spotting on this board. It will drive you crazy if you connect every symptom you feel to pregnancy, and symptoms will not tell you if you are pregnant. Only a HPT will do that.  

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • purplebean82purplebean82 member
    edited December 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation** 
  • TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • I would bet real money that OP does not temp.

Just go take a damn test.  If you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms that would mean you would have the correct hormones in your body to turn a pregnancy test positive.  

Just
    Go
    Test.

Also, vomiting would not have set in this early on if you haven't even "missed" your period so if you've been vomiting I would suggest you consider going to a doctor.
  • LadyMillilLadyMillil member
    edited December 2015
    You need to give support to get support. I;m not obligated to give support to anyone. And the bolded was a super supportive comment from you.

We don't encourage symptom spotting here. We encourage science. There is no way to know you are pregnant before a positive HPT. The experience of other people will have no bearing on yours.
  • Best reply ever @DarthFuriosa !!

It's not hard to read the newbie post  - I read the entire thing before commenting on my first thread. I'm sure there are lots of other boards around where they enjoy symptom spotting and playing the am-I-pregnant game? 

I like the fact that SS is against the rules here - every time I read one of these posts, it gives me a reality check and helps me keep my own behind-closed-doors SS from descending into utter madness! Haha :) 
  • BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited December 2015
    ***dirty lurking *** To answer your question, despite your rude and uncouth language, I suspected it was possible. Do you want to know what I did immediately? I took a test. If your symptoms are caused from pregnancy, you will have a positive pregnancy test. If you do get a positive pregnancy test, please don't come back here to update anybody. Head straight your BMB. *edited for clarity
  • Telling you to test does not equal bitchiness but hey, whatever makes you get through the day.
  • Just test. It will let you know if your pregnant.

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • I'm confused, I've tried to upload my chart and don't see it. I'm 33 and this is the first time I've tried to get pregnant, charted and everything. I think that I am but I got a negative test last week, I think I took it to early since I took a cheap $1 test, I'm only a little over 3 weeks if I am but I have every symptom but missed AF and positive home test. I'm not supposed to get AF for a few more days but it feels like I'm pregnant but I got a negative test. some people tell me I'm crazy it would be to early to tell and some say it is early enough to show on a test but mine isn't. Uggg I'm so confused..
    I think the best thing you can do is wait until your period is supposed to be here to test. Are you charting with fertility friend or just counting days on a calendar? PMS and pregnancy symptoms are identical. The best thing to do is wait it out. Good luck.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• LecoolLecool member
    edited December 2015
    ...today itswa bunch of bitchy women with nothing else to do. 

Wow.

ETA Fix quote

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NovaSaysNoNovaSaysNo member
    edited December 2015
    You may not have asked for the snotty attitudes, but you get what you give. Oops, that must just be me being a bitchy woman with nothing else to do. 

Also I don't even care what the post was originally about. The women here contributed to your discussion, you got mad, and then called the PP bitchy women. Grow up. 

I bet you don't even use to Oxford comma.

ETA: took out part out DD, goodness too many crazy posts today to keep up with them all!

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and/or ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"