March 2016 Moms

8 tips to make labor a little easier

BumpCaitlinBumpCaitlin admin
edited January 2016 in March 2016 Moms
Let’s be honest - we all know labor isn’t exactly a walk in the park. Still, there are plenty of ways to make the experience slightly less...laborious. 

Our experts weighed in on the best ways to make the whole experience a little easier. So inhale, exhale, inhale, and take a look at our tips before the big day! Have you come across any other helpful tips to help get through labor?

P.S. Let's take our friendship to the next level. Like us on Facebook

Re: 8 tips to make labor a little easier

• For me a focal point was huge during my first two and also having my husband understand I may want him near me or may want him far away from me
  • ECHbabyECHbaby member
    edited December 2015
    I'm reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. I'm finding it very helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was thinking about taking Bradley Method or Lamaze classes. Does anyone have experience with either one and can anyone give any recommendations? 
  • I was thinking about taking Bradley Method or Lamaze classes. Does anyone have experience with either one and can anyone give any recommendations? 

We just finished a Bradley method class! It was a lot (12 weeks of classes) but my husband and I are both so glad we did it! Feeling very empowered and prepared for a natural, Un-medicated childbirth! I also read Ina may's guide to childbirth and found it very helpful :)