Babies on the Brain

First Response Ovulation test

hannahh18hannahh18 member
edited December 2015 in Babies on the Brain
Husband and I have been NTNP for about 5 months and this month he brought home the First Response ovulation test. I have never tried temping or anything else to track my O. Has anyone else had any luck with the ovulation tests or has any pros/cons? (Con being it cost $30... I'm thinking about temping next cycle)
I am 5 DPO right now.

Re: First Response Ovulation test

• Hey! Not sure if you've gotten your answer elsewhere, but I definitely recommend at least temping. You can find out a lot about your cycle and whether or not you are ovulating. Ovulation tests are very helpful also. They only confirm the LH surge and can let you know O is coming soon, but temping will confirm. I buy cheap ones on Amazon as to not spend tons of money every month, but sometimes it helps to get acquainted with the more expensive tests before switching to cheap ones. Good Luck!
  • RogueDDG said:

Hey! Not sure if you've gotten your answer elsewhere, but I definitely recommend at least temping. You can find out a lot about your cycle and whether or not you are ovulating. Ovulation tests are very helpful also. They only confirm the LH surge and can let you know O is coming soon, but temping will confirm. I buy cheap ones on Amazon as to not spend tons of money every month, but sometimes it helps to get acquainted with the more expensive tests before switching to cheap ones. Good Luck!

Thank you! I actually got my BFP yesterday! Yay!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! :D